23

What started as Beast Boy's anguished scream turned into the mighty roar of his infamous green T-Rex. When he reached full transformation the top of the dinosaur skimmed the ceiling of the cafeteria. At full force Beast Boy ran at me swinging his head and roaring loudly. The tv screens stuttered as the ground shook with each step he took. The screen had a view of Rage as she watched through my eyes. To the side of her were core memories between Beast Boy and I and all of them seemed to be ones in which he was pestering or annoying me. Beside Rage and the Sladebot was another cloaked figure, Annoyance. My annoyance emoticlone was in charge of keeping records on how many people I've annoyed but more importantly how many people have irritated me. Beside her was a stack of boxes filled with files all labeled Beast Boy.

With each file she brought out and projected into my memory the angrier Rage became, and the angrier she became, the more powerful I was. Beast Boy swung his head at me with full teeth bared. I put up a simple shield to deflect his bite and moved closer to Terra's limp body. I lifted her unconscious body off the ground and in front of me acting as a barrier between Beast Boy and me.

"Come on Beast Boy protect her like you protect me. Give me a real fight." I smirked. I could see even as his T-rex form towered above me that his eyes were squinting in concentration. He was trying to turn into the beast, but nothing seemed to be happening. I took the break in the fight to enter the lotus position and begin my mantra. As my body stayed floating about three feet off of the ground, my soul self soared into Beast Boy's body until I could see through his eyes.

"Come on Garfield let's play shall we." I said in my best sultry voice. Everyone knew that Beast Boy's biggest weakness, especially in his younger years was his crush on me. I pulled at the strings of his mind to weave my best illusion of our one night together in his room.

"Did you ever tell her about this? Tell her how much this night meant to you?" I said lowly. Beast Boy's head shook in frustration as he was clearly trying to get the images out of his head. "Get out of my mind you witch." Something inside my mind twitched at that word and I began to pull at the strings harder, making the memory so real that it almost felt like we were back in his room, the night after Adonis had been thrown in jail, laying together and kissing for the very first time. I had never told anyone of this moment as for me it had only been curiosity, but I knew it meant so much more to Beast Boy. I created an image so clear that even I was beginning to smell the salty air coming in from the window we had opened that night. I could see the empty pizza boxes he hastily tried to clean when I had knocked on his door, surprising him after our conversation by the rocks. The moment was short lived and I still to this day wasn't sure why I had gone to him that night. However, it was clear in his eyes that he was holding back on years of pent-up feelings for me.

"Come on Garfield you know you still want me." I said as my soul self left his body with the image of us still intact. When my soul reconnected to my physical self, I saw Beast Boy in his human form crouched on the floor shaking his head. I walked over and for the first time in years towered over him. "No, no Raven I don't. Get out of my head." He screamed frantically.

"Up here." I smirked as his eyes went wide, realizing it had all been an illusion. With a chant of my mantra strips of black magic surrounded him and pinned his body to the floor. I kneeled down to his level, so close that my face was inches from his. "I think you and I both know that I will always be in your head. I'm not going anywhere." I smiled a wicked smile as I tightened the strips to form chains around his body. I heard a bone crack as he screamed in pain.

"You're better than this Raven. This isn't you." He struggled to say as another bone, most likely a rib cracked. I let out a frustrated laugh and let my four eyes flare an angry red. "I'm a witch remember." I snarled and closed my fist which in turn knocked the last bit of breath out of him. I stood still and watched to make sure he wouldn't get back up. When he laid still for a few moments I stood proudly and walked back over to Slade.

With an over exaggerated bow I turned to the Joker. "I hope this is amusing you." He rolled his eyes and leaned forward in his chair. "This is too easy! How did it take you this long to get close to defeating them Slade! Give her a real challenge. I want the alien." The Joker smiled and cackled as an annoyed Slade began to gather things from a bag next to his computer. He walked over to Joker and handed him what looked like safety goggles. "You may want to wear these. Things may get a little bright in here."

Slade walked back to the computer and began to decompress Starfire's cage. I took a few deep breaths in and took in my surroundings. Harley still hadn't returned; Terra and Beast Boy were unconscious on the floor and Jason was most likely dead outside the window. Overall not a bad day.