Party W/ Hermione

As I was finishing up my lunch my eyes had met Fred Weasley who was running towards me.

"Hey Y/N, are you free tonight?"

"Yeah why?"

"Well George and I are throwing a party for the Gryffindors tonight, will you come?"

"Yeah of course, you know I would never miss your parties." His hand patted my shoulder.

"You're the best Y/N." As he walked away and our eyes had broke contact with one another, my eyes had met someone else's. Hermione Granger. I didn't love her nor hate her. I just despised her. The way she always had to be right about everything. Her hair falling perfectly every single time she would put her hands through it. And don't even get me started about her stupid smile. I already knew she would be at tonight's party so I just had to prepare myself for what would happen.

*
*
*
As I entered down to the Common Room after getting ready, more than half of the Gryffindors were already downstairs. It seemed as if I was one of the last ones arriving. I looked around to make sure who was here and who wasn't. Harry with Ginny. The Weasley twins by the Butterbeer with other Gryffindor girls. Neville with Dean and Seamus. And Ron who looked to be looking for Hermione.

"Excuse me Y/N". I could already tell who it was by the way they said my name. I turned around to see Hermione wearing a blush pink dress and her hair being put half up and half down.

"You're excused Granger". She smirked at me.

"Maybe I'll see you later at spin the bottle?"

"Yeah I think I'm going to have to pass if you're joining"

"Ouch. Was that supposed to be an insult?" She started getting closer and whispered in my ear. "It's not like you don't want to kiss me." And she walked off.

"Everyone! Gather around!" George Weasley yelled out to the common room. He picked up a empty bottle of butterbeer. "Anyone want to play spin the bottle?" A bunch of people gathered around him as he placed the bottle on the ground. Neville had to kiss Ginny, which Harry was not so pleased about. George kissed Angelina, and I was next.

"Y/N... spin it" George exclaimed. I breathed in and out before I put my hand on the bottle. I could feel everyone's eyes on me. I spun the bottle fast so it would be a long time till it landed on somebody. As the bottle was getting slower, I got an idea on who it was going to land on, and it did. Hermione.

"Well well well". She said as she put her hair back behind her shoulders. I scooted over to where she was and we were inches apart from each other. Hermione put a strand of my hair behind my ear, as I placed my hand on her cheek. We leaned in. The only thing I felt was pure butterflies.

"Wow Y/N" Hermione said as she blushed when we pulled away from one another. This was the first time I absolutely loved when Hermione had said my name.