░▒▓█ 06 | anim | six █▓▒░

Chapter six: Chilling with the homies

—In the end you weren't accepted to the gang, which was sort off understandable.

They didn't decline you because you were a girl, no, no, they declined you because apparently they just didnt feel like it.

Like what?

They're not like the author of this fanfic and just stops writing because they didn't feel like it.

But in the end you accepted your fate and now you're hanging out with deliquents, well, the term babysit is more accurate.

It's been about a month and a week since you've been in Japan, it was the first time in years since you've been this happy.

Soon, the others began to head out since it was getting late. You didn't notice it because of the fun you and mikey had after playing uno with Draken and Emma.

"Ah, I've been having so kuch fun that I didn't notice that it was 7 pm already, well, gotta go." You said before going out.

You heard a chorus of 'bye's from the three before closing the door. After that you then walked back to your apartment.

The temperature from when you were inside the house was really different when you were walking down the streets. The cold wind blew right at your face making you shudder.

"Why is Japan so cold?" You mutter as you hug yoursef.

"OIIII! Y/NNN! Wait uppp!" A voice from afar grabbing your attention. You turned behind you and saw Mikey running after you.

You then stop on your tracks and decided to watch Mikey as he dash towards you.

"What're you doing?" You asked as you looked at Mikey who was gasping for air after he turned into a track star just for you.

"I'm walking you home, duh." He said as the two of you began to walk together.

"Uh huh, did Emma told you to do this?" You asked.

"Yeah, she did," He said as the two of you continue this small talk.

Another cold wind blew making you shudder once again, Mikey notices it and gives you his jacket.

"Ewww! It smells like sweat!" You joked.

"If you don't like it then give it back!" Mikey said as he tried to snatch his jacket back from you as he blushed from embarrassment.

"No! No! I was just kidding! I was joking!" You said as you tried to keep the jacket from being taken by him.

"Well, that joke wasn't funny!" He huffed as he crossed his arms like a tsundere.

After that it went silent.

Mikey looked like he wanted to say something but was hesitant about it. So you asked: "Are you okay? You looked like you're constipated."

He yelled at you as a response.

"No, I was just thinking, what do you say to people that you love in tagalog?" He asked after he just exploded your eardrums from yelling.

And without hesitation you said, "Gago ka." (You're an idiot.)

You tried to hold your laugh but wasn't able to, making Mikey very very confused.

"You told me a swear word, didn't you?" He asked tired of your shit, as he playfully hit you.

You hit him back and said, "Alright, Alright, I'll tell you the real one."

He then looked at you waiting for the word.

"Mahal kita, (I love you,) that's the phrase you're looking for, you happy now?" You asked, he then answered with a chreeful 'Yes!'

The two of you then walked to your apartment silently. The silence felt comfortable around you two.

When you've arrived at the apartment he bid you goodnight before you closed the door.

But was stopped by him, he said he wanted to tell you something.

"What is it?" You asked as you looked at him.

"Mahal kita," He said before closing the door.

And with that your heart felt like it's beating out of your chest because of how loud it's thumping.

Your heart was so loud that you didn't notice that you were still wearing Mikey's jacket.

————
HAHA I AM BACK! And I am gone, you'll just have to guess when I'll update LMAO