Part three: date??

Shuichi sat on his bed thinking about the day. He had taken the girl that he'd had a crush on since middle school out to the roller rink, and he made it awkward. He could envision it now: Kaede and him would slowly drift apart, and she would get a boyfriend. He would be forced to watch them get married while HE would be sad and feel horrible.

Kaedes' POV

I was at the table, scrolling on social media, looking at all the different couples on vacation for the summer.
   Kaito and Maki were in America, specifically New York, Nagito and Kokichi were on a family vacation in brazil with their adopted daughter Monica, and Celeste and Kirumi were on a double date with Mondo and Taka at the movies.
   Unlike me. I was at home, doing nothing. I was thinking about maybe asking Shuichi about being in a relationship, but then again, what if he said no? What if he felt uncomfortable around me afterwards, and stopped being my friend? What if he gets a girlfriend? What if he ALREADY has a girlfriend but he didn't tell me? Ok, calm down, Kaede. You know what? I'm gonna call him, and ask him out!

Calling Shuichi...

"Hello?"

"Hey Shuichi!"

"Oh, hi Kaede."

"Listen. I just wanted to ask you if you wanted to go to Dinner tomorrow?"

"W-What? Really?"

"Yeah... It's ok if you don't want to go, though."

On the other end, Shuichi was blushing like crazy

"No! I do! Where do you wanna go?"

"Oh, I was thinking we could go to the Cheesecake Factory?"

(For those who don't know, basically shsl fancy restaurant)

"Alright. I'll meet you there at 7?"

"Sounds good. Okay, bye!"

"Bye..."

Phone call ended at 5:29

   OHMYGODIJUSTASKEDAGUYOUTAAAA