𝚕𝚎𝚐𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚔𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚊 ♔

NAME:
amyrtasena " amyr " akhun

AGE:
twenty in book one

GENDER:
cisgender male (he/him/his)

SEXUALITY:
heterosexual

PERSONALITY:
he is not someone who can be very easily summarized .  he is willing to go to lengths of violence many members of the main cast are not willing to go to — although he is simultaneously a very much positive person by the end of the series . he is , however , inseparable from violence . he was born for it . he was molded by the discrimination his people faced , instilling him with a strong sense of military purpose and want to oppose injustice , becoming the youngest lower commanding officer in the united forces ever by nearly nineteen . however , his aspirations of global liberation from violence seemed to transcend the wants of the united forces , leading to him being dishonorably discharged for his violent methods . he is still a person of extreme discipline , spending a year wandering the earth and seeking out the spirits he was told of by his people , where he eagerly sought out a means of personal control and mastery by an ancient spirit known to some as the lion turtle , although he was unaware of just how old this spirit was . this was a testament to his discipline , although he could never discard his anger and refused to continue the teachings of chi gifted by this spirit due to the sheer anger he felt towards the united forces military , and so he never fully accomplished his training . this has produced a sort of dual personality nature , in that he can go from being a rather brooding and vicious person to an utmost optimistic one that is kind and even gentle in certain moments , as subtle shades of emotional control and kindness seep through . although the latter side only gradually becomes more apparent as he meets the main cast and he grows over the series . initially driven to carry out revenge against certain groups by sabotaging and murdering members of the equalists and fighting the police , he goes from an outlaw to a hero as he familiarizes himself with the young avatar . and so , he grows from someone who did not finish the mastery of his self (chi) to finishing his training by how he develops as a person .

LOOKS:
he is a tall male , being taller than mako ,  somewhat of a foreigner compared to normal members of the fire nation but doesn't stand out too much .  he has olive-tanned skin ,  high cheekbones ,  slightly long straight bridged nose ,  slightly thick eyebrows that are well groomed ,  and wide ,  expressive eyes .  his eyes are a bright oceanic turquoise and his hair is a dark brown coloration .  his hair is fairly long and kept tied into a messy manbun and later in the series isn't in a manbun but is still tied up , in a manner fit for his even longer hair . he has a series of floral tattoos on his arm . he occasionally has a temporary vertical third eye "marking" on his forehead .  he also has some sort of permanent stylized tattoo to resemble makeup , specifically a kohl eyeliner ring around the eyes of a red coloration (similar to what egyptians did) .

( season two + onward )