Day 7: Qíjī Zhī Chéng village

(Y/n)s pov:

I opened my eyes slowly, not wanting to get up from my pillow. I looked over to see Desna, he look so much more at peace when he was asleep.

We need as much daylight as we can get....

I nudged him softly, he didn't stir. "Princy, you gotta get up" I said softly. He opened his eyes and groaned.

"What" he complained, his voice was husky and deep.

"We have to get a current going, we have to try and find a village" I cooed grabbing his hand to pull him to sit up.

"So early?" He asked sitting up, wiping his eyes. I smiled.

"We need all the daylight we can get" I said with a shrug.

"Fair enough" Desna said standing up, stretching his arms. I followed suit.

Time skip

My arms were tired from bending the currents in the ocean. We hadn't seen any lands since Zaofu.

"I think we should let the boat drift for a while" I yelled out to Desna who was on the other side of the boat.

"Yeah we're not getting anywhere" Desna said stopping his bending like I did.

I slumped against the side of the boat. "How much longer do you think we're gonna have to look" I asked Desna as he had a better idea of the area then I did.

"Hopefully not too much longer, there's a lot of small islands all around Zaofu and there's one that stretches onto the Tundra, we should hope to arrive there as to get home sooner" Desna said sitting next to me.

"HEY WATCH WHERE YOUR GOING" a man's voice yelled. I looked over the side of the boat. It was an old man in a small fishing boat.

"Oh sir were lost could you please direct us to the nearest island!" I yelled waving at him.

"Yeah alright, here miss I'm gonna need you to try and get this chain attached to your boat, I'll pull you in" the kind man said holding up a chain that sat in the end of his boat. I excitedly jumped from our boat into his.

"Nice jump but how are you gonna get back to your boat" the old man asked clearly concerned.

"Don't worry sir" I said picking up the chain. Using water to propel me up to our boat. I attached the chain on and sent a thumbs up.

We were pulled along for about 30 minutes till we reached a small coastal village.

"This is the furthest island from the main land around these parts, the closest city is Zaofu, I trust you folk will be alright here" the man said helping me off the boat onto the deck.

"Thank you sir, we're extremely grateful" Desna said bowing to the man.

"No problem my boy, just doing a good deed, a man my age needs some good karma" the old man said with a laugh. I giggled along with him.

"Oh and what's the village name, just don't wanna look stupid around the people here" I asked rubbing the back of my neck.

"This is the village of Qíjī Zhī Chéng" the man said tipping his straw hat to me.

"Thank you, we'll be on our way" I said bowing to him. He got back on his boat and left. I turned to Desna.

"Well, where do we go from here " I asked the prince.

"We ask around, see how far away we are from the north pole" he said grabbing my hand to lead me to the main street of the town. We walked up to a fruit cart.

"Excuse me ma'am, would you happen to know how far away this village is from the northern water tribe" Desna asked the vendor.

"I don't know the exact time but it's at least a 2 day trip by polar bear dog" the women said shrugging her shoulders.

"Mm, would you also know of somewhere we could sell a boat" Desna asked her. I realised Desna's plan.

He was gonna sell the boat to buy some sort of transport and food for the two of us.

"Of course, someone's probably already checking your boat out at the docks" the women said organising her produce.

"Let's go" Desna said walking back to the docks.

As we arrived at the docks we saw a young man observing our boat. "You looking to buy our boat" Desna asked the boy raising his eyebrow.

"Yeah mate what you do you want for it" he asked with a grin.

"5 gold pieces" Desna said with a monotone tone. I looked over at Desna with questioning glance.

"Wait there, that's too much for this rig" he said agitated.

"Do you have a polar bear dog" Desna asked the stranger.

"Yeah, what's it to ya" he asked suspiciously. I understood what he was doing now.

"2 gold pieces, the polar bear dog and it's a deal" Desna said with no hesitation.

"Deal" the man said shaking Desna's hand.

Time skip

Desna and I bought some cured meat and more clothes for our journey.

"I don't like this part of town Desna" I said as we traveled through the slums of the nice town.

"This is the quickest road to the tundras" Desna said seemingly unaffected.

"You know we traveled a long way to find you" a raspy voice said. I turned around rapidly, it was one of the men from the hotel.

I sublimised some water and made daggers, I stepped in front of Desna.

"What do you want with us" I growled, my immature persona now gone.

"We want you little lady" the man said tilting his head with a smirk. He had light skin and long black hair that was tied into a bun.

"What for I'm just a body guard" I said, glaring at the man. I didn't let down my guard keeping the daggers at his throat.

"Your much more than that little lady, now if you will, come with me" he snarled crossing his arms.

Desnas pov:

I piece of rubble collided with (y/n)s head as he finished his sentence, she was knocked out cold.

"What do you want us to do with the royal, boss?" Another man asked the other one. This one was tan with curled black hair, IT WAS AMKA.

"Amka.." I growled, that bastard was working for whoever this fuck was.

"Oh prince dickwad" Amka said with a smirk. I clenched my fists.

"Amka, take the girl to the blimp" the white man said crossing his arms.

"Let her go!" I yelled bending some icicles at him.

"Child's play" he said evaporating the icicles with firebending.

Everything then went black.