2

She had fallen unconscious for about two minutes before opening her eyes. Her vision was hazy and she had ringing in her ears. She sustained multiple cuts and bruises and perhaps at least one broken bone while her leather uniform had dirt and blood on it.
Releasing the belt that kept her in the seat, she tried letting up but quickly became dizzy.
She got out of her pod after grabbing a few weapons and began to limp through the fields.

As she walked, she kept her left arm held against her. She stopped in her tracks when she heard voices from miles away. This seemed to calm her for a moment before hearing someone rushing through the fields not far from her. She continued trying to pick up her pace as best as she could as she unbuckled the clasp on her helmet strap.
Suddenly she heard someone and immediately grabbed her small gun and immediately turned around pointing it at whom ever was there.

A man just a few years older than her with messy light brownish hair and hazel eyes held his hands up.
He hesitated, "W-Who are you"?
He sounded British was her first thought.
"Do....you speak English", the man asked.
She ignored his every word keeping her weapon pointed at him.
"Y-Your hurt. I...can help you".
"I don't need your help", she mumbled.
Taking a few steps back, she immediately regretted it becoming dizzy again along with feeling pain coursing through her.
Dropping the weapon, she nearly collapsed but before she could fall to the ground, he rushed to her and grabbed her. When she couldn't stand, he mumbled, "Off we go".
He wrapped her arm around his shoulder and rushed her out of the fields.