4

Newt stood next to Leta as she kneeled next to the woman unzipping her jacket. The sleeveless shirt the woman wore was covered in blood. Lifting the fabric above the wound, Leta winced just looking at it.
"That's a nasty one", mumbled Newt before grabbing the supplies from his brother.
When he was about to hand everything to Leta she stood up and spoke, "You know what? I'm gonna let you handle this".
Newt rolled his eyes and kneeled in her spot. After cleaning out the wound, he began to stitch it up and bandage it.
The woman had fallen asleep exhausted before Newt could tend to the minor wounds.

A few hour went by...

The woman woke up in a guest bedroom, her jacket lying on the chair across the room. She noticed her left arm in a sling and her torso wrapped do to a few broken ribs. She winced as she moved away the covers and began to stand up.
Both Newt and Theseus rushed toward the bedroom door and she suddenly created a flame of fire that hovered slightly over her hand. The brother's stopped eyes widened.
"Stay back", she warned, "I may only have one hand but I don't miss".
Newt kept his hands up as he spoke softly, "We aren't a threat. I found you, remember? I-I couldn't leave you like that".
She studied his features and he extended his hand as he mumbled, "I'm Newt. That's Theseus".
Usually her actions wouldn't be so trusting but there was something about this man.
The flame from her hand disappeared as she studied him.
A moment went by before she took his hand feeling something, "Tina".
"How did you get here", asked Newt.
"I Uh....We were at war with an enemy. My....pod got hit and malfunctioned. If I hadn't done the best I could to control it, I could...be dead".
"You are an alien", questioned Theseus.
"Yeah", she mumbled.
Newt suddenly changed the subject, "You need rest".
She huffed, "fine".