6

Louis struggled with the door to our room.
"Can I try?" I asked him politely.
"No. I can open a door, can't I?" he was angry but that was for sure because of the door, right?
After some more time of struggling we finally got inside.
I was surprised. There were two beds, not one like in Berlin. That was the thing Louis was talking about for so long with that girl at the reception? He just didn't want to be close to me.

"Do you have something to swim in?" he interrupted my racing mind.
"Not really." I answered kinda dryly.
"Here. I have two swimming trunks." he handed me the black ones.
"Thank you." I grabbed them and went to the bathroom in order to change.

"Ready to go?" he asked when I came back. He changed while I was in the bathroom.
"I am." I exhaled heavily.

Why is this all weird again? I cleared my throat on our way to the wellness, bringing his attention to me.
"What?" Louis asked me.
"Will there be a lot of people?" I was covering my bare chest, trying to hide my body. I didn't like to show it off.
"Harry, I don't fucking know. I am not working here." he was annoyed again. What am I doing so wrong?

When we arrived at the pools there was just one pair kissing in the whirlpool. The river and two other pools were all empty.
I slowly walked towards the stairs of the closest one. I wanted to get in so nobody could see my body. The water was warm so I jumped into the pool all the way. Louis was at his lounger, still doing something on his phone. I didn't want to disturb him with my annoying self. I just dived into the water and for a moment I was pretending to be a dolphine or mermaid.

I emerged from the bottom of the pool in order to get some air. I opened my eyes and saw Louis standing just few centimetres away from me.
"Hey." I said because he wasn't saying anything, just staring.
"Hey." he answered.
I swam little further from him. He was standing, not swimming like me so I felt really small. I felt like a fish in front of a shark.
"I am going to the river." I said and began to swim in the direction of the stairs.
He was right behind my back, not saying a single thing. He was just there.

The river was running at the moment so I was enjoying it. I was like Ariel. Suddenly I bumped into someone. You know who it was...
When I emerged from under the water I saw him again.
" 'M sorry." I breathed against his chest basically.
"It's okay Ariel." he knew Ariel?! Oh, I was blushing for sure.
"Your cheeks are looking great like this." he stroked my left cheek with his thumb.
I looked down. I could feel the redness in my face getting more noticeable by passing seconds. I jumped up and fell onto my back in order to dive again.

I was at my lounger, not sure what to do. Louis was in the whirlpool, clearly enjoying his deserved relax.
"Ariel?" oh my fucking god... he did not.
"Yeah?" I quickly answered, trying to avoid that nickname.
"C'mere." he waved for me to come over. I got up from the lounger, walking towards the whirlpool.
"What?" I chuckled.
"Come into the whirlpool too. It's nice." his eyes were fixed on me once again.
"Is it?" I grinned back at him.
"Yeah, give me your hand." I wasn't really sure if I should trust him with this. I looked behind me to see the other pool. The bigger part of me wanted to trust him so I gave him my hand. I got into the bubbles with his help.
"You thought I would push you into the pool?" how could he know?
"Was it that obvious?" my eyes locked with his.
"Mmm, just a little bit." he was trying to act serious while saying it.

I enjoyed the bubbles while looking outside the walls, which were made from clear glass.
"Ariel?" this nickname will be the death of mine.
"Don't call me that." I looked at him.
"Why not?" he moved closer to me.
"It's nice." he added.
He was making me feel knots in my lower belly.
"I feel like an idiot when you call me that."
"You don't have to." Louis shook his head and leaned against the rim of the whirlpool, moving further from me once again.

We spent the rest of the day at wellness. It was nice. I like water and swimming.
Later we ordered some food from Louis' favorite restaurant to our room. We were exhausted and didn't want to go anywhere so late.