8

I couldn't fall asleep. I was turning from side to side, unable to find the right spot to sleep in. I sat up and turned to face the window eventually. I could feel the bed behind me moving a bit.

"Harry?" I felt Louis' hands on my arms.
"What is it?" he whispered into my ear, goosebumps appearing on my neck right after.
"I don't know." I whimpered.

He brought his hands to my waist and pulled me into a hug. His head was now resting on my shoulder.
"Do you want me to do something for you?" he whispered softly into my ear.
"Could you stay here with me?" his presence made me feel better. He was like a medicine, healing my soul when he was close.

"Of course." he shifted further so we could lie down next to each other.
"You need to stop thinking so much." he whispered.
"I just... I can't. I would like to but I can't. I am constantly messing everything up. Oh, I am doing it again, aren't I?" I was mumbling.
"Harry." he leaned onto his elbow in order to look down at me.
"What makes you feel better?" you and your calming voice.
"Looking outside, seeing the rush of the city." it always helped when I was home.
"Than sit up and look outside." I sat to my previous spot and Louis sat right behind me. He pressed his chest against my back, hugging me once again.

I felt something on my neck but I didn't give it too much attention. The feeling was getting stronger and stronger though. I realized that Louis was placing soft butterfly kisses all over my relieved skin.
I purred and shifted in my spot a little bit.
"Do you want me to stop?" he stopped kissing me.
"No please, this feels so nice."
"Okay." he slowly placed his lips on my skin again.
"Harry, Harry, Harry..." he was whispering against it.

He suddenly got out of the hug and stopped touching me completely. I wasn't even sure if he was still behind me or not. He wasn't. In the next moment he was standing near the window, looking down on the street. I wasn't sure what was this supposed to mean.
"L-Louis?" I started carefully.
"Mmm?" he murmured.
"I-" I wasn't able to form a single sentence.
I decided to get up and go towards him. If I am gonna fuck this up, then I might as well fuck it up properly.

I placed my forehead on his shoulder and rubbed against it like a cat.
He turned his head to the side in order to look at me. I looked up at him, the blue meeting green.
He put his hand into my hair, enjoying my thick curls slipping between his fingers.
I was leaning into his touch. By now he really had to think I was crazy, but he didn't? He was smirking and turning to face me directly.
"Harry." he breathed out my name.

He was like a magnet. I was slowly getting closer and closer towards his face. Louis brushed his lips on my cheek.
"Mmm." I bit my lip.
He went to my other cheek, teasing me like this again.

When he stopped with the teasing, his lips were just few millimeters from mine. I heard that he swallowed harshly.
"Louis." I whispered into his lips.

The next second his lips were pressed onto mine. It was the most amazing thing I had ever experienced. I never kissed anyone. This was all so strange and new for me. I really hoped I wasn't that bad.

He pulled away but I wanted to kiss him again.
"Is it okay if I kiss you again?" I asked to make sure he would like that too.
"Do it please." Louis pleaded.

I pecked his lips softly since I still didn't know how to kiss properly.

Once I gained some courage I licked his bottom lip with my tongue, asking for entrence. He opened his mouth for me so I could explore.
He took over the kiss soon after and I was happy he did. He pulled me closer, his hands placed on my waist while mine were on the nape of his neck.
"Ariel." he said when he pulled away. My cheeks turned pink.
"Louis..."
"This is crazy." he let out.

"What is?" I asked, completely steadied.
"Everything. One day I was completely alone and the other one I met a boy who changed my life... and you know what?"
"What?" his eyes were bright blue, like sky on a sunny day.
"He doesn't even know it yet." he smiled weakly.
"That sucks, right?" I grinned at him.
"Yeah, that sucks." he smiled once more. Smile looked the best on him.

He stayed silent for a moment before he spoke up again.
"Harry?"
"Mmm." I purred. My forehead was resting against his and my eyes were closed.
"You know the first time I saw you?" his voice broke on the third word.
"At the airport in London?"
"Mhm." he nodded slightly.
"Well, yeah?" I took my head off of his forehead.

"You could choose another plane, another airport, another route... but for some reason you ended up on my plane."
"The fate is powerful Louis." I showed him my dimpled smile maybe a 100th time tonight.
"I know now." he rested his forehead against mine once again.
"Can you do something for me?"
"What would you like me to do?"
"Can you talk about something? I would like to hear you talk about something you enjoy again."
"Yeah, of course."

He talked about planes and told me multiple stories from his flights. One about a child that locked himself inside the plane toilets or about more serious things, like for example that one older man had a heart attack during his flight.
We were lying next to each other but it felt like he was not there, like he was miles away from me.
"Louis? Can I hold your hand?"
"Of course Ariel."
I grabbed his hand into mine, entwining our fingers together.
"Feels better now?"
"Yeah, much better."
He supported himself on his elbow, staring down at my face.
"What are you staring at?"
"Mmm, at the spider on your face." he rolled his eyes playfully.
"Hahaha funny."
"Stupid question equals stupid answer."
We bursted into a loud laughter. Once we both calmed down he leaned closer to me.

"You are addictive." he was scanning my face with his oceans.
"And you are like my medication." he stopped going for the kiss and waited for me to explain.
"When you are with me I feel healed and complete."
He brushed his nose against mine, kissing me on the lips softly.

He was placing small kisses on my jaw, slowly going down my neck. But then he bit me and I squealed.
"Ouch." I trailed my fingers to the spot where the pain was coming from.
"I am sorry. Did it 'urt?" he apologized.
"I left you a little mark there."

"Like a lovebite?" nobody ever gave me a lovebite.
"Yeah, because I don't want anyone to stare at you with their hungry eyes."
"Nobody does that Lou."
"Everybody does Haz."
"Nobody does LouLou." I breathed out happily.
"Say it again. I like it." he smirked at me.
"LouLou." what was he doing to me?
"Loubear." I came up with a new nickname.
"Bear? Why?"
"You are cute like a teddybear but your name is not Teddy so it must be Loubear."
"You are a very clever boy."
"I know." I laughed.

"You know what is weird?" his brows furrowed for a moment.
"Tell me."
"I've known you just for two days but it feels like we met long time ago."
"I feel that too."

I kissed his cheek and tumbled him down on the bed. My lips began to explore his skin, kissing the tattoos on his chest.
"Ahh Harry." Louis shut his eyes at that feeling.
We were up until 2 am, doing everything and nothing.