16

Kate smiled at her daughter.

"That dress is so beautiful" she said, Aria looked down at her black dress and smiled. They walked into the restaurant and Carrie walked over to the host,

"A table for four under Carrie Price" she said. The host looked at her with a smile.

"Follow me please" she said before grabbing a few menus, and then she started walking towards a table, as they sat down Aria swallowed hard looking two tables over. Aiden was sitting there whispering to a beautiful blond girl, with large boobs. Aria looked down at the menu trying not to care about them.

"So Aria since we are all adult's here, so you can get one glass of wine if they don't ask about ID" her mother said. Aria smiled; her parents had never been strict about drinking, because she was always careful. The waiter came over and they ordered, luckily for her the waiter didn't ask for her ID when she ordered a glass of white wine. Kate looked at Aria.

"So we have another surprise for you" she said smiling, Aria looked at them.

"Really? What?" she asked, curiously. George smiled.

"Your mother, Carrie and I bought you the couch you and Blake wanted as a house warming gift" he said. Aria looked shocked at them.

"Are you serious?" she asked shocked, Carrie nodded. Aria got up and hugged all of them before sitting back down

"Thank you so much!" she said before she took a bite of her food peeking over at the table Aiden sat on. He was now making out with the blond bimbo, and she chugged down the last of her wine.

"Easy there honey" George said looking at his daughter adding

"Are you ok?" Aria just nodded before getting up from the table.

"I have to use the bathroom" she said before walking over to the ladies room. She walked in pissed, Aiden hadn't even noticed that she was there. She looked in the mirror; her ocean blue eyes looked glistened with oncoming tears. She whipped a tear fast as she heard one of the toilets flushing. A familiar face came out from the stall and walked over to the sinks, she started to wash her hands.

"Danielle?" Aria asked trying to smile, Danielle turned to look at Aria, her eyes were red, but she smiled big at Aria.

"Hi, you" she said looking at Aria's hurt eyes

"Are you ok?" she asked and Aria raised her shoulders.

"Boy trouble" she said playing that she was cool. Danielle smiled her sweet smile at her.

"I have just the thing for you" she opened her purse and took up a bottle of vodka,

"Here you go" Aria looked at the half-full bottle and took a deep breath before grabbing the bottle opening it and taking a big sip. She swallowed before gagging.

"God that's strong" she said before taking another big sip. Danielle giggled.

"I think that's enough" she said taking the almost empty bottle away from Aria. Aria smiled at her.

"Thank you" she said wiping her mouth.

"I have to get back to my friends, see you around" Danielle said before leaving the bathroom. Aria looked into the mirror pushing her brown curled hair back before walking out of the bathroom and over to the table again.

"Are you ok?" Carrie asked Aria looking worried at her. Aria nodded and smiled.

"Yup" she took a bite of her food feeling a bit tipsy.