♤ Epilogue ♤

弱⃣ 肉⃣ 強⃣ 食⃣

𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝖜𝖊𝖆𝖐 𝖆𝖗𝖊 𝖒𝖊𝖆𝖙

░▒▓█ Narrator's POV

Chuuya and Y/N, they got married within three years of dating, they were so deeply in love there was one option left. Ogai got his wish of being a grandfather, he was very present in his grandchildren's lives and constantly looked after them.

Chuuya had three children. They are each individual and gorgeous.

The first born, she was a handful, she was exactly like a young Y/N yet somehow even sassier. She was a beautiful young girl, a pain in the ass though. She was about 16 years old, she was born a year after Y/N and Chuuya had married. Her name was M/N. After the kind hearted woman that was Y/N's mother.

She had her father's eyes and her mother's gorgeous H/C hair, her hair was thick and long, it was often just kept out. She liked to think she was cool, so she had her wardrobe tailored to the indie aesthetic, because her and her younger brother were what they call 'TikTok famous' which is unfortunate since they're good kids. Well, he is, she's too sad to fix her own problems.

She's a complete player, she would move on from guy to guy because she didn't want to be alone. She had a loving family but she was always so distant from them, because she wanted to be loved by someone other than her family. Because she figured that she was the only one with her problems. Yet she wasn't.

The second born was a complete dumbass, he was intelligent but liked to mess around with people to make them think he was stupid. He was 14 years old and was currently dead set serious about marrying Audrey Hepburn, expect he didn't know she was dead. His name was Ogai after his grandfather, they were very close.

He had bright shining blue eyes, like his fathers, and his grandfathers hair colour. His hair was styled to have curtain bangs and he often dressed in what he would call 'dark academia but hotter because I'm the one wearing these clothes' a strange idea on his behalf. He was short sighted and had circle glasses, because they were what his crush said looked good on him.

In the industry, that's what we call a simp. He was a kid genius and actually really, really funny. He wished to be a comedian when he was older, because maybe then he can be in the spotlight and not cowering behind his older sisters image at school. He just wanted his crush to notice him, because she was perfect.

The youngest was a very petite girl, she had her grandmothers fighting spirit and her fathers bright red hair. Her mother's eyes and her grandfathers love of medicine. She was only 12 yet she used her photo graphic memory to learn as much on medicine as she could, wanting to be just like her grandfather.

Her bright red hair was often styled into a low ponytail, she had a habit of hiding her hair because she hated being a red head. Her father always scolded her for being ashamed of it and told her why being a red head was the best thing you can be. She wore hoodies and comfortable clothing, simply because she didn't want to stand out.

Her name was Catherine, after Catherine the Great. Because after all, if it weren't for their past life. They wouldn't have been in this entire mess, you may have forgotten about their past, but they didn't. Each day they would remember things from that life that grew them to be stronger. Catherine was a memory of that.

• • • Let's Be Honest You Wanna Know What The Wedding Was Like • • •

Y/N was dressed in a gorgeous wedding gown, it was mostly plain besides the detailing in the romantic styled bodice. She looked beautiful, it was as though it were out of a fairy tale. When in reality it was her mother's wedding gown, her hair was tied up into a beautiful bun, two strands falling in front of her face.

She was breathing in and out quite quickly, trying to calm down her breathing she looked over to her maid of honour, Yosano, she was dressed in a pastel purple off the shoulder dress that fell at her knees, she looked beautiful as she always did. She eyes were a deeper colour of her dress almost.

"Calm down, we both know you'll be fine, if you can kill a bunch of people for money, you can do this." Yosano told Y/N, Y/N nodded at her statement. She wasn't wrong, if she can apart of the mafia she can get married easy peasy. Shouldn't be too difficult.

"Good point!" Y/N laughed, still not being able to breathe as she imagined Chuuya standing there for her, Ogai took her arm into his and prepared her for walking down the aisle towards Chuuya.

The music began playing and she felt her body relax at the sound of the song, 'The Merry Go Round Of Life' it was a beautiful song and was the perfect wedding song. Yosano waited for a particular part of the song and then opened the doors widely, allowing Atsushi to walk down as a stupid 'flower girl'.

He offered as joke, and then it was taken seriously. So here he was, wearing a purple suit with a basket of white flowers, a joyful smile on his face since he was apart of the wedding properly as he sprinkled the flowers everywhere. Chuuya was worried, what if she didn't want him anymore? Or worse, what if someone objected?

Each bridesmaid walked down, Y/N walked down after them, not taking her eyes off Chuuya. She walked him tear up, a few tears escaping his eyes as he watched the woman he was going to spend the rest of his life with walk down towards him. Ogai kissed her cheek and gave her off to Chuuya.

Believe it or not, a few of Y/N's old high school friends were there. One of them was a tall man named Rin Matsuoka, he had quite the crush on her back in the day. He leaned closer to one of Y/N's friends from Y/C when she went there for holiday with her mother. Considering her mother was a foreigner. All he said to her was:

"That lucky bastard!" He whispered to her, she laughed and shook her head. "What?" He asked while furrowing his eyebrows.

"You're not wrong." She smiled at them as Y/N and Chuuya looked at each other like they had always. Completely and totally in love.