Chapter 8

ARYA POV
You walk in the the hotel room from the balcony you say guys I need too tell y'all something I gotta Crush Connie says who is it.
Connie says OMG it is CHARLIE. You say how did you find out. Connie says listen I see the way y'all look at each other.
CHARLIE POV
Hey guys I need to tell y'all something I got a Crush. They all says Arya is your crush. I said how do y'all know. Ummm Luis says y'all so happy around each other.
This is true I am so happy when I am around her.Guy says Ask her Out. Ok I am gonna ask her tomorrow Morning.
Goldberg says so how long have you had a crush on Arya. Umm ever since we were little.
Kenny says and you haven't asked her out. Yeah I said.
(Guy text Connie Send Arya)

Arya POV
Connie said Guy said Arya go to the Boys room they said they need you something about Charlie need you.

Charlie POV
Guy says you know ask Arya tomorrow if she will be your Gf well you are asking her tonight. Wait what!! Yeah so get ready

Arya POV
You throw this on

You walk down there Charlie says come with me y'all walk out of the hotel Room

You walk down there Charlie says come with me y'all walk out of the hotel Room.So what did you you need to tell me. He says I li-Lik- Spit it out spaz-way. I like you!! You says Charlie I like you to.

Charlie POV
Will you be my Gf

Arya POV
Yes Charlie I will be your Gf !! He gives you a kiss on the cheek.So then y'all walk back to his room you give him a kiss on the cheek good night Charlie you go back to your Room. You walk in you room so how did it go both girls say. OMG I am dating Charlie Conway.
They say tell me what happened. You told them every thing.They says omg I am so happy for you

Charlie POV
I walk in with a smile on my face they say you the Man I walk in I am the Man. They says tell me about. So I told them everything.

A/n
I used a line from cobra Kai hahah