V is for Vibrator - 𝕂𝕋ℍ

Hey stinkers! Sorry I went silent for six fucking months but my life was a little funky for a while but it's starting to improve so yeah! I'm not promising that I'll be back permanently or consistently but I will try my best <33

Also I'm going camping on Saturday for a few days with people from my year and idk a couple of them so if they kill me or I just die or smt I love you guys 😘💗

Anyways I love u guys and coming back into Wattpad and seeing all the notifications of ur support really helped me wanna write again. I hope that this appeases your standards because I haven't written smut or written anything at all that wasn't academic since April.

Oh and I have a new boyfriend!!! I broke up with my last one... let's just say he was stinky 🤢.

This one is a little basic w/ a quite cliché prompt but pls bear w/ me 💗 I was also considering writing this one in third person but decided to stick to second person 🤪.

You slam your head down on your desk for the fifth time that night. Your notes sprawled out around you and your laptop open to some YouTube video on Fluid Mechanics. You don't  understand why your having so much trouble with this class. Now in your second semester of sophomore year at ___ University and your 4.0 GPA is at risk because of this class.

You had already been to the tutor center on campus earlier that day but it was almost midnight and there was no one but YouTube to help you. You tried sending a message to your dorm floors group chat hours ago with no response from your floormates. You're about to call it a night when your phone goes off. Crossing your fingers you look at the notification and sees someone had direct messaged you. Frowning you unlock your phone and see it's from Taehyung.

Taehyung was the senior on your floor. In fact he lives two rooms down from yours and you had not only heard him once but dozens of times with different girls, despite there being a whole dorm separating you two. It always happened while you were trying to study or sleep. After your third sleepless night in one week, you had confronted him. You weren't  mean about it. In fact you prided yourself in your confrontation skills, but Taehyung was not so kind. His only responded was a smirk and said if you were jealous you could just knock anytime and try it out yourself.

You had never in your life met such an arrogant asshole. You thought about reporting him to the hall director, Jungkook, but there was no use. You'd seen them together before and they seemed like best friends. He'd probably congratulate Taehyung and dismiss your complaint. You had tried pounding his wall to hopefully signal to him they're being too loud but you found he only gets louder once he knows you acknowledged him. You resorted to blasting your music or putting in earplugs when you were trying to sleep.

You read over the message and grimace.

Taehyung: Hey I just got back. If you still need help, I got an A in that class and still have my notes. I could also help you with some of the problems.