six

dec 6 ;

you watched as she held his hand, the one that you should be holding and he had her arms wrap around her shoulder that should've been around yours. you wanted to go and rip them apart from eachother, you just watched them from outside the bakery and through the glass door.

a weird bone chilling sensation peirced through your heart, you watched them, the cold breeze sending another chill down your spine. you were getting colder every second and minute you watch them, you felt yourself turning colder as the time passes and them going on around dates infront of your eyes didn't make the damage any less.

but you saw eunhee's smile, she was perfect in all ways and not just in looks, all the times she helped everyone and yourself have few good encounters with her—  how could I even hate her? she's such an angel. you pulled up your face mask up and pulled over your hood even down, you wanted to have some sweets to calm yourself and lift up your spirit but here they were.

you watched as they walked past you, eunhee's rose flavoured scent filling your nostrils as she walked by, but kind of wish she were dead ; you watched in pure sourness, your sore eyes catching all the scenes. his birthday's near ; you turnned around your hands in your pocket and started walking away I wish I could atleast be your friend.