Kabanata 2

Temptation

"Napaka aga naman ng pag gayak mo sa eskwelahan, Louisa. Wala pang alas-otso ah" sambit sa'kin ni manang Cecilia nang matagpuan niya akong pababa sa hagdanan

"Oo, Manang may kailangan lang na gawin." Diretso ko namang tugon habang pilit na pinipigilan ang antok.

I'm not a morning person. I had to remind myself countless times to get up. The struggle I had to deal to convince myself not to crawl back to my bed.

"Ay siya, kaaalis lamang ni Ricardo para samahan si Divina sa pamamalengke. Halika na at mag-agahan muna."

Lihim akong napangiti. At least my efforts did not go in vain.

"Hindi na po manang, si Mang Kanor nalang maghahatid sa'kin, una na po ako."

Naabutan kong nagkakape si mang Kanor sa kahoy na bangko. Nabigla naman ito nang mapansing naka uniporme na ako, kaya dali-dali niyang inubos ang kanyang almusal.

"Sige Isa at kukunin ko lang ang susi." Pagpapaalam nito bago tuluyang umalis

Wala pang tatlong minuto ay nakabalik na ito, kaya naman agad din kaming nakaalis.

On our way to school, dumaan kami sa isang fastfood para makabili ng aking almusal. I could eat my breakfast at home, but I was worried na kung hindi man si Ricardo ay baka maabutan naman ako ni mamá. Paniguradong mag-uusisa ito at malaman pa na isinakto ko ang pag-alis ni Ricardo sa pagpasok ko sa paaralan.

"Manong, I'll message you nalang mamaya pagsusunduin mo na ako." sambit ko pagkababa ko ng sasakyan.

Halata man ang pagtataka ay sumang-ayon pa rin ito. This is why I prefer mang Kanor over Ricardo. He never questions anything I do at lalong hindi ako pinagkakanulo kay mamá. Ricardo should learn professionalism from his father.

I went to Apilado garden at napagdisisyonang doon muna manatili habang nagpapalipas oras. May ilang minuto pa bago magsimula ang klase, but I didn't head straight to our classroom because I don't wanna witness people flirting early in the morning.

There aren't too many students roaming around dahil maaga pa at may pagkaliblib na lugar ito sa pagitan ng SHS department and College buildings kaya naman ninamnam ko ang katahimikan.

I was indulging myself with pancakes and hot cocoa, not minding anything when I got disturbed by muffled noises.

Curiosity got the best of me, so I decided to trace where the sound was coming from. It became apparent as I approach the acacia tree. Maybe it's a bird? Or perhaps a massive gecko lizard flicking its tongue.

But how I wish that was what I really saw- and not a couple...making out.

I was too startled to even avert my gaze or walk away unnoticed. I just stared at them with my shocked expression.

The man isn't facing my direction, kaya ang babae lang ang lubusan kong nasulyapan.

It's Paisley Villamor

I know her. She's a fourth-year Business Ad student and based by the man's green polo, he's in the same department. His toned frame is evident, and even his back appears rough. He must be her rumored boyfriend.

Her styled hair got messed up as the man yanked her head back.

I shouldn't be witnessing this. I should be minding my own business and let them do their thing.  After all, it's none of my concern kung mahuli man sila o magka iskandalo dahil dito.

But no matter how much I convince myself to leave, my feet refused to cooperate. Kaya naman nang mapadako ang tingin sa'kin ng babae ay nataranta ako at nasagi ang basurahan sa aking gilid. Gumawa ito ng ingay kaya napatigil silang pareho. Bago pa ako tuluyang lingunin ng kahalikan niya, I ran as if someone is after my life.

The image of them making out bothered me the entire time. I went to the restroom countless times para hugasan ang braso kong nakahawi basurahan. Nakailang hilamos na rin ako, hoping to clear up my mind.

I could still vividly remember how he grabbed her hair, and how her skirt rises as he plays her down there.

They are disgusting.

I am not naive, I've seen people making out and having sex in films. And people nowadays do it casually. But can't they at least have the decency to do it somewhere private? They are inside the school premises, for crying out loud, pwede silang makita ng kung sinuman. Kahit pa liblib na lugar iyon, it's not an invitation for them to commit such an act!

I wasn't the one who got caught making out, but why do I feel guilty. Dahil sa ginawa kong pagtakbo ay tila ako pa ang may kasalanan na napanood ko ang milagro nilang ginagawa.

My morning classes slip past. I got preoccupied with tons of activities left by our teachers. They are busy with the upcoming intramurals, kaya most of the teachers ay iniwanan nalang kami ng pagkakabalahan.

Unlike my classmates, who obviously didn't enjoy doing our tasks, I took it as opportunity to fill my head with something else.

It's lunchtime, and the cafeteria is packed with students as usual. I'm close to forgetting what happened earlier if only they aren't the hot topic right now. My friends aren't usually invested in the dating scandals surrounding our campus. But the fact that a Lemaire is involved makes the issue interesting.

"Pollux Argus Lemaire dating? That's next to impossible! Sure ka ba reliable source mo, Che?"

"Well, it is not impossible if you're Paisley Villamor."

The rumors seem far-fetched. If I hadn't known any better, I would have agreed to Cleo. 

Paisley Villamor's dating issues are nothing new; she is linked with different guys almost every month. While Argus does not appear to be interested in dating anyone. This is the first time his name has been mentioned.

"I am positive they are dating, people have seen them being intimate with each other!" Cheryl raised her voice in desperation.

It seems like I wasn't the only one who witnessed their display of unholy activities. I wouldn't be surprised if they are really dating. After everything I saw, they're certainly more than friends.

Cheryl continued to persuade them. All of her arguments are on point, at muntik na akong sumang-ayon sa'kanya, but I kept my silence. Mahihiwagahan lang sila kung bakit ko ito alam, and I don't think I'll be able to bear the embarrassment of having to explain how I got the information. So I wouldn't take a chance.

Paisley Villamor is undeniably stunning; her curves are in all the right places. She is like a walking fire and not because she is hot, but because men are naturally drawn to her. She can provide the warmth they are craving while sharing the heat of a moment. But once they became attached, they burn. They get consumed by her flame, like how a moth burned because of its excessive desires.

Most of the men I knew fancy her. She is infamous for being intimate with her men in public, and they are crazy enough to submit to her, regardless of the place or the audience. 

With a face and body like hers, I doubt if anyone could decline her.

Because even a Lemaire couldn't resist the temptations of a Villamor.