1

Boybands were designed for the attention of girls. They were created to show young girls how real should retreat them. And while this is a big hit with most fans. Fantasize over this boys. Starting with The Beatles, and The Beach Boys, the Temptations, and even Frankie Vallie and the four seasons, the rise of boybands become very popular the Beatles and the Rolling Stone with the first round the British Invasion. Followed by Boys II Men, and so fourth and so on... then 98 degrees, O'Town, the boys took back the boy bands and made it even more popular then it was before... with this come INSYC, And The Backstreet Boys... boy bands hushed for a while.

       " ugh, you are telling me that life isn't already bad enough but now my 13 year old sister is going mange my boyband," Luka yelled with anger.

" I am but it is what I have to do, her autism will come in handy, she a boyband expert after all,"

" but...." Luka sighed.

" Go get you sister,"

    Luka Thomas had always know his favorite little would do some good the world of boyband. She has the exact information and knowledgeable to attain the position. He expected it to be his boyband. Even now he had a hard time putting his feelings aside, if Rdyer says it is good for the band then it is good for the band.

     A huge scream surrounded the corridors of the mangement office. She must already know. Mavey Thomas couldn't believe what had just happened. Running up to her favourite older she smiled.

   " Rdyer Hoffman just asked my to be your full time manger,"  Mavey said as jumped up and down.

" is this really happening," asked the moody band member everyone thought was so mysterious. He groaned.   " she is only 13,"

" Zander I didn't ask for this," she responded.

" It doesn't matter if she 13 or 42. If our Boss Rdyer says this happening then if is happening," said the smartest boyband member Lane Parker as his eyes show kindness.

"