~|Chapter One|~

Once upon a time, there were two lucky people, well, they weren't really any ordinary people. One of them were a King and other Queen. The both of them have two sons. One named Andy, and one named Zenix. As times go by, both king and queen have unfortunately passed away, as the two brothers were 4 years old, one of the two being 5 years old. After the death between both king and queen the kingdom has parted into villages. All of them had forcefully been living in cabins because the two boys were too young to rule the kingdom. Now we are heading to present time, ten years after the king and queens death.

3 PM

    Andy slopped down in his outdoor chair and sighed as he watched Remi The Jester trying to entertain him. They were currently in front of their cabin waitng for lunch."Guys, lunch is ready." Andy turned his head behind him as he heard his brother. Zenix was standing in front of the door with some dust on his face as he was staring his brother down. "Finally, gee you cook too long!" Remi said as they pouted and ran into the cabin. Andy stood up and ran after Remi. Zenix closed the door after they were all inside. "Wait..sandwiches again?" Remi looked at Zenix with a bored look. Zenix looked at Remi then at the sandwiches he made. "That's the only thing i could make, deal with it." Zenix rolled his eyes as he took his plastic gloves and apron off. Remi whined as she sat in her chair and took off her jester hat. Andy looked at the sandwiches then to his brother. He frowned and sat down. The both of them took a bite out of the sandwiches and had thoughts that only they would know.

A bit after, Zenix was about to sit until he heard a knock on the door. Zenix sighed and went for the door. "Hello-" Zenix started to say but got cutten off by a pair of arms getting wrapped around him. "You don't know how happy I'am to see you." A certain girl said as she pulled away after a few seconds. Zenix had one of the most confused faces you could imagine. Until he suddenly recognised who she was. His eyes widened as he clenched his fists. "Haha..remember me?" Cheng chuckled and smirked. Zenix punched Cheng on her shoulder and looked back at her. "Stop it
Is it really you?" Zenix looked at her."Of course it's me Zenix." Cheng rolled they're eyes playfully. "Hohoh, would you look at that. It's Prince Charming and his Princess." Andy walked over to his brother and Cheng as he smirked and wrapped his arm around Zenix's shoulders. "Yeah, alright, that's enough. You should go talk to your Levi body pillow or some shit." Remi said as they pushed Andy away to his room. "LEVI SENPAIII!!" Andy yelled out before Remi slammed his door shut. Cheng laughed "He has a Levi Ackerman body pillow..?" Cheng laughed once again after Remi closed the door after them. The three of them sat down and talked to each other.

Cheng is Andy and Zenix's childhood friend when Andy was around 6 years old, Zenix being 7 years old. Andy and Cheng were in the same class back then. Andy was the reason Zenix and Cheng were friends. He's the one who introduced them to each other in the first place.

After they said their goodbye's it was already around 6 PM. Zenix closed the door and leaned against it instantly. He sighed as he thought about the old memories between him and Cheng. He smiled softly and opened his eyes slightly, just to be met with another pair of eyes right in front of his face. He fell to the floor as he got scared by the sudden pair of eyes on him. "What the hell Remi!?" Zenix yelled at Remi as he blushed a little. "Wow, thinking about her right after she just left? You must like her a lot~" Remi smirked as she kneeled down to Zenix. "Who are you talking about..?" Zenix asked as he looked to the other way. "You know who I'm talking about" Remi stood up and held their hand out for Zenix.
"What nonsense are you talking about Rem..?" Zenix was about to take her hand until Remi slapped his hand away. "Sike, anyways, have fun thinking about your dream girl." Remi grinned and walked away to their room. "That little bi-"

After a few minutes, they were called for dinner. They all sat down as they looked at the leftover sandwiches. Remi and Andy looked at each other and had bored expressions plastered onto their faces. Zenix took one of them and took a bite into it. He looked up to the other two and swallowed his food. "Aren't you guys gonna eat?" They looked at Zenix then looked back at each other. "Honestly, we're kinda tired of eating sandwiches everyday." Andy looked at his brother with a tired look. "Yeah eating the same exact thing everyday? Why can't you just make us something different for once..?" Remi stood up. "I lost my appetite" Remi said and walked off to their room. Andy then stood up and walked to his room as well. Zenix is now left alone eating his sandwich, thinking, were they really arguing with me about sandwiches?

tbc

Bonus Scene With The Members.

Ruby: Socky wake up my sunshi- what the hell are you doing.?

Socky stopped making out with his Levi body pillow and got off of it.

Socky: UHHH I CAN EXPLAIN-

Ruby: Don't.

Ruby shut the door and left.

Aight bye