~|Chapter Five|~

Welcome to Chapter Five.

Zach woke up from his sleep with a bad headache. He groaned as he rubbed his eyes. He sat up and looked around to see him sleeping on a mattress on the floor. He looked up to the bed to see Andy, Remi and Rea all cuddled up on Andy's princess bed. He remembered about the sleepover and touched his hair. He tried to unclip the hair clips from his hair. "Ow ow ow ow ow!!" Zach finally took out the hair clip from his hair. A lot more to go He sighed.

After a whole lot of hair ripping he finally got all of them out. He stood up and walked out of the room into the kitchen. He opened the fridge and thought of what he should make for breakfast. He thought of making pancakes so that's what he did. He wore an apron and started to bake some pancakes.

Zach placed the plates and cups down onto the breakfast table. He sighed as he poured some tea for the four of them. After that he took off his apron and went over to Andy's room. He took a bucket of water and carried it all the way to Andy's bed. He smirked and poured the water on the three sleeping beauty's. "WHAT THE FUCK!!?" Andy yelled out as he sat up, all wet and nasty. "YEAH WHAT THE HELL ZACH!?" Remi yelled out. "You could've just woken us. You didn't have to pour a whole bucket of water on us." Rea complained. "Breakfasts ready." Zach said and left.

The three of them ate their pancakes still wet and soggy. Zach was about to take a bite out of his pancake until he heard his phone ring. He placed his fork down and went over to his phone. He picked up the call and said hello. "Heyy, Zach!! Mind if I come pay you a visit?I want you to meet someone." The boy on the other end asked.
"Oh, well, you know you're always welcomed, right?" Zach asked as he sat on the couch. "I know, I know..I just wanted to ask and inform you about it first." The boy smiled from the other end. "Alright, when?" Zach asked. "At around 11? Does that sound good?" The boy asked.
"Yeah, that's good. Cya later." Zach hanged up after the boy said goodbye. "Who was that?" Andy asked with his mouth full. "Oh, It was uh..Ethan." Zach answered when he sat down. "Oh? What did he say?" Remi asked, curious. "He asked if he could come over at around 11. He wants us to meet somebody." Zach said as he looked at the clock hanged up against the wall. "Eh, It's already 9:18." Rea said after she swallowed her food. "Yeah, I planned to make some mushroom stew for when they arrive. Mind If I ask you to go get some ingredients?" Zach looked at his brother. "Ugh, fine." Andy whined.

Andy looked at the shopping list as he was heading to the nearby market. He crumbled up the paper and shoved it into his pocket. He looked at the forest beside him and saw a bunch of blue flowers. "Woah! What type of flower is this? It's so unique." Andy looked at the flowers thinking about how pretty they were. He saw some yellow flowers nearby and went over to them. He kept on looking at many flowers until he heard humming. His head snapped forward where he heard the humming noise. Is someone humming to a song? Andy looked at the same direction until he suddenly saw a girl with long raven black hair wearing a baby pink colored dress. He hid behind a tree and watched as the girl knelt down to a flower and smelt it. He saw the girl's face as she turned to a certain direction. Princess Ruby. Andy blushed. He decided to walk towards her. He snook up on her and poked her shoulder. She gasped as she turned around. Andy blushed and waved his hand. "U-um, hello.."Ruby waved her hand. "H-hi.. m-m'lady." Andy bowed down as he said that. His actions made Ruby giggle. Andy looked back up at Ruby and smiled.

They continued to talk until Andy remembered about the ingredients he had to get. "Shoot!" Andy looked at his watch as it just hit 10:23 AM. "I-I'm sorry but i need to go! Goodbye m'lady!" Andy yelled out as he ran to the market. He quickly grabbed everything on the list and left. He bursted open the door to their cabin. The first thing he saw was an angry Zach. "What took you so long? Went to go out on a date or some bullcrap!?" Zach yelled out as he looked at his brother fiercely. Andy rubbed the back of his neck and blushed a dark crimson color. Zach noticed his blush and calmed down. "Wait, did you really?" Zach asked as he took the groceries. "S-sorta.." Andy whispered but it was loud enough for Zach to hear him. Zach smirked as he started to make the mushroom stew.

Zach placed the bowl of mushroom stew and jug of cold water onto their dining table. Zach huffed and wiped off some sweat from his forehead. "Hey Andy-"
Zach was about to call out for his brother until he heard a knock on the door. "Coming!" He went for the door and opened it. "Yoo! What's up bro?" Ethan swung his arm around Zach's shoulders right after he opened the door. "Uh..h-hey." Zach smiled awkwardly. "Yeah um about the person I wanted to introduce you to..uh she's actually my girlfriend." Ethan smiled at Zach. "O-oh cool." Zach smiled. "You can come out now, Cheng." Ethan called out for his girlfriend. When Zach heard what Ethan said his heart stopped. "C-Cheng..?" Zach whispered to himself when she came out.

"Meet my cousin! His name's Zach!" Ethan went over to Cheng and held her hand. "Oh, well, I didn't expect you're cousin to be Zach." Cheng giggled. "Wait, you guys know each other?" Ethan asked. "Yeah, we were childhood friends." Cheng smiled. "Oh! That's so cool! Then, I guess I didn't really need to introduce you to him huh?" Ethan chuckled as he rubbed the back of his neck. Cheng nodded and looked at Zach. Zach smiled awkwardly as he saw the two of them next to each other holding hands. "Hey, Zach what did you- Oh! Hello Ethan oh, Cheng too!" Andy smiled at the couple. "Y-yeah, you guys should come in." Zach gestured for him to come inside by opening the door wider.

"How's everything going with the village?" Ethan asks sipping his drink right after. "Pretty good actually! Everything's been pretty calm and pretty positive at the moment!" Andy smiled widely. "Oh, well, that's good!" Ethan scooped a bit out of his stew. "Oh, also! I haven't seen Remi in awhile. Where is she?" Ethan asked after he ate a spoon full of stew. "Well, she's..um."

"REA NO YOU GO FIRST!" Remi pushed Rea towards the door. "WHY ME? YOU'RE THOUSANDS MORE CLOSER TO THEM THAN I AM!" Rea pushed Remi. "WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? I THOUGHT Y'ALL MET LIKE AT THE AGE OF 6 OR SUMN? OR WAS THAT THE OTHER FRIEND?" Remi thought and placed her finger on her chin. "EITHER WAY, YOU'RE THEIR FRIEND SO YOU GO!" Rea pushed Remi out the door and locked it. Remi stumbled over and stood back up. "HEY LET ME IN YOU BITCH!!" Remi banged the door almost around 20 times. The rest at the dining table watching her. "Yeah, um she's doing okay I guess-"

-TBC-

ER IDK WHAT TO SAY ABT THIS CHAP BUT YEAH:D

-BONUS-

Andy was chilling on his princess bed watching HAIKYUU on his laptop.

ANDY: OMG TANAKA IS SO HOT-

REMI: YO ANDY CAN I BORROW- WTF YOU'RE WATCHING HAIKYUU WITHOUT ME!?

ANDY: YEAH WHAT DOES IT LOOK LIKE?

REMI: WHATEVER I'LL GO GRAB THE POPCORN!

ANDY: GRAB ME SOME SALT PLEASE THANK YOU!

--------

REMI: OKAY BACK- *GASP* WHAT THE F-

Andy took his wig and wore it.

ANDY: Y-YOU DIDN'T SEE ANYTHING!

REMI: PFFFTHAHAHHAHAHAHA YOU'RE BALD-BAHAHHAA!

ANDY: did u just laugh in text-

REMI: SHUT UP STOP BREAKING THE FOURTH WALL

RUBY: guys can i join? *takes off wig and exposes her bald head*

REMI: PFFT- ABAHABAHVAKVWEGFCQWJMAWHECFWWRFMJAGRFRGVE

REA: IT'S NOT FUNNY OKAY!?

they look up at Rea who was sitting on top of Andy's wardrobe with her wig.

REMI:PFTTT- YOU'RE BALD TOOMJCDJMEHFBAHHAHHAHHAAIGKWYCF

written by;