~|Chapter Six|~

"Yes, have a great rest of you're day, goodbye!" Zach waved goodbye to the couple. Andy looked at his brother who had his eyes closed shut with a fake af smile. "Dafuq? You know they're gone now right?"

Andy looked at his brother concerned. "Yes I know." Zach muttered with his fake smile, still waving. "So stop and get inside It's hot as fuck out here!" Andy dragged his brother inside and shut the door closed.

He threw Zach onto the couch and looked at him. "What's up with you huh? Being all depressed and crap?" Andy snapped his fingers as he said crap.

"What are you talking about?" Zach sighed and turned the old TV on. Andy looked at the TV and took the remote. "If you're gonna watch TV at least watch Teletubbies!" Andy changed the channel to a certain one and what'd y'know? Teletubbies was on.

Zach looked at the screen with a bored expression and stood up. He went into the kitchen and searched for some snacks. He stepped on the counter to search through the cabinets

"Huh?" Zach searched through every cabinet only to see nothing in them. "Did you eat all the food?" Zach asked his brother not looking away from the cabinet he was looking Into.

"Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you that!" Andy yelled out and continued watching his show. "I guess i have to go grocery shopping again." Zach sighed, jumped off the counter and went Into his room. He looked Into his drawer only to see it empty. "Shoot! Ugh..I'm broke!" Zach rubbed his temples In frustration.

What am I gonna do? I've got no money left to pay the bills and to get groceries. He ran to his brother and fidgeted with his fingers as he starred at him. "Hm? What Is It now?" Andy raised his eyebrow when he looked up to his brother.

"We may or may not be broke." Zach said as he looked at his toes, still fidgeting with his fingers. Andy raised an eyebrow. "Then, go and work or something." Andy rolled his eyes and continued to watch his show. Zach looked at his brother with a who does this kid think he is look.

"What do you think I am? You're slave?" Zach rolled his eyes as he plopped onto the couch. "We're broke huh?" Remi suddenly hopped Into their conversation as she spun her phone with her two fingers.

The two looked at the jester who had a smirk appearing on her lips. "I may or may not know someone who's looking for people who need a job. So, wanna go and try it out?" Remi smirked and bit her lip. Zach looked at her, interested.

While Andy looked at her with a bored expression. "Sure, I'm down to try out new things." Zach smiled. Remi looked at Rea who appeared suddenly right next to her and they both smirked.

"WHAT!?" Andy and Zach both yelled out in sync as they held the dresses that were picked out for them. "You said you were interested." Remi giggled. Rea smirking. "Well, I never knew this was what the job uniforms were!" Andy threw the dress onto Rea's head when he said the word this.

Rea took the dress off of her head and frowned. "It won't be that bad. C'mon now.." Rea smirked. "Ugh, I guess.." Zach looked to the ground with a slight blush. "I'm still not agreeing to this!" Andy closed his eyes and snapped his head to the side.

"C'mon. It's only for a week and we probably earned enough for around.. two weeks? Plus maybe.. If we have extra we could..maybe buy you some more Levi figurines?" Remi convinced Andy. Andy's eyes widened and bit his lip. "F-fine.." Andy muttered and looked to the ground.

To Be Continued

This was short but who cares?

Written by mrsnoopypantz

Bonus

ZACH: NOW FROM THE TOP, MAKE IT DROP!

REA: THAT'S SOME W A P!

ZACH: NOW GET A BUCKET AND A MOP!

REA: THAT'S SOME W A P!

ZACH: I'M TALKIN'

ANDY: WAP

REMI: WAP

REA: WAP

CHENG: THAT'S SOME W A P!

RUBY: MACARONI IN A POT!

ZACH, REA, REMI, ANDY, CHENG AND RUBY:

THAT'S SOME W A P, HUH!