4.

Tw: indications of past self harm,mental hospitals,death,mutilated body,child death and grieving.

Katsuki looked at Aizawa curiously as the adult looked down at him. "So he's five, has been following you for 11 years and died in a quirk malfunction?"
The hobo summarised, looking at the broccoli headed male. "Y-yes Aizawa sensei!" Izuku stuttered.

"And he wants to visit his mother, whose in a mental hospital?" He questioned again,his voice ringing round the near empty classroom, the only ones there being Izuku,Katsuki and himself.

Izuku nodded while the ghost floated slightly his eyes shining with wonder towards the pro. He gave the kid a small smile. "You'll need a staff member accompanying you as it's not your house or the store. And seeing as how katsuki's condition isn't well known. Do you wish for me to join you?" Izuku fumbled with his fingers and bounced his leg slightly.

"I will not enter the building, the interaction will remain strictly private. This is just to ensure your safety whilst travelling to and from the hospital." Aizawa adds. Izuku smiles and nods, relief flooding into his posture."We leave after lunch. Now go eat problem child. " Izuku nodded and grabbed Katsuki's hand.

"You hear that kacchan? You get to see your mom." He told the child, who beamed. "MOMMA! MOMMA!" The mutilated boy exclaimed,hopping up and down as the two exited the room.

Aizawa sighed as a wave of emotions he was repressing surfaced. The kid was younger than his daughter, Eri, yet had never gotten to live his life... The 30 year old sighed and ran a hand through his hair before scooping it up into a messy ponytail,tying it quickly with the hair bobble around his wrist.

After lunch the two younger ones arrived at the front gate and walked towards Aizawa.

He nodded and they began walking.

They where silent for the most part, Katsuki not being visible to anyone as he clung to Midoriya's shoulders. "Midoriya." Aizawa broke the silence carefully. "What was his quirk?" Izuku stiffened slightly. "Explosions. He secreted a nitroglycerin like substance from his sweat and could ignite it at will. A dangerous quirk. doesn't help that a easily excited, temperamental 5 year old receives it at near full power and couldn't control it."

Katsuki sniffled slightly, he rubbed his eyes as he saw the hospital coming up. "We're here." Izuku said blandly,nodding to Aizawa. He stood by the gates and nodded. "I'll be here,call if you need anything." He said.

Izuku made his way inside, signing into the visitor book and being escorted to his auntie's room. He smiled at the nurse,who smiled back before walking away.

Katsuki materialized beside him in the empty hallway. "You ready kacchan?" Izuku asked softly. Katsuki nodded.

Izuku knocked on the door,hearing a faint 'come in' from inside.

"Hey auntie." Izuku greeted the blonde as he opened the door.The woman smiled and signalled him to enter further. "Hello Izuku," She smiled, "You've grown since I last saw you,dear..."
Izuku smiled back.

"Auntie,I brought a suprise for you,but you have to promise not to freak out." Izuku said with a slight warning tone.
She looked confused but nodded.

He looked behind him, "Come out."

Out walked her bloody,mutilated carbon copy of herself. He smiled shyly at her as she shakingly raised a hand to her mouth, tears welling her eyes. "Hi momma..." He whispered.

She dropped to her knees onto the floor. Tears tracking down her face."My baby..." She muttered,reaching her other hand out towards his, the faded scars on her wrist showing.

He took her hand in his and she gently pulled him closer before cupping his face in one hand and the other holding his. "You're here..." She whispered,almost to herself. "Momma, I've missed you..." He said softly,leaning into her touch. "My precious little firecracker, I've missed you more than words can describe." She sobbed out quietly,pulling him into her lap and close to her. He smiled and wrapped his one arm around her, cuddling closer. "Dids you like my present momma?" He asked quietly spotting the locket round her neck. "I loved it baby." She smiled.

We'll see more of their interaction next time cause I'm tired and have exams tomorrow! :P