2.

It's been eleven years since he's died. Katsuki's come to terms with the fact he's dead and that he's missing a hand.

Though he still frowned when his brother cried himself to sleep, he almost cried whenever izuku visited his mother she had bandages around her wrist,now though she's in a mental hospital,last time they visited his mom told izuku that's she's made friends with a lady called Rei and that the hospital treats her well.

Izuku had made it into UA, bakugo (who is still 5) squealed when he saw all-might up close.Though he still stayed floating just above deku's shoulder. He also fanboyed when he met erasure-head, though he may not show it he's a big fan of the hobo looking hero.

Katsuki helped izuku alot during training, whispering where the "enemies" where during training, hoping he could hear him, he also nearly cried when kaminari was kidnapped by the league of villains, he liked the pikachu boy. He had given everyone in the class nicknames seeing as some of the names where too hard to pronounce for the five year old, like yaoyorozu.Like how the heck do you pronounce that?!

Sometimes the class would hear small faded giggles or someone running around the classroom, occasionally things would be yeeted off of desks or lights would flicker from when katsuki was bored.The occasional word or two but they where hard to understand.

One day Mic had had enough he called one of his old friends.They agreed to come over.

Katsuki hovered over izuku's desk.Mindlessly staring at the bandaged stump where his hand used to be, when the door flung open, a tall woman around her early 30's came in, she had bleach blonde hair with piercing faded blue eyes.Her arms where covered in tattoos and she wore a black tank top with blue ripped Jean's. "hello! my name's Yūrei Chōjō-genshō. I'm here to se oof you have any spirits or ghosts haunting you...Mic has told me about the past years events." The class looked at eachother before todoroki raised his hand. "yes?" "will we be able to see the ghost?" "Well that depends, the ghost has to have been dead for atleast 10 years...any shooter than that and my quirk will scuff up." Todoroki nodded and Yūrei smiled. "I'm going to activate my quirk now."
she warned before her eyes turned white.

She looked around the classroom before she gasped, small tears seemed to be making their ways to her eyes. "H-hello there sweetheart, can you hear me?" She asked sweetly,taking note of his hearing-aids. "Yes ma'am!" The ghost replied with a smile floating towards her and landing on the ground. She kneeled down infront of him. "Why are you covered in blood little one?" He she asked. The class gasped, it was a child?!He was covered in blood!? "My quirk mal-malfucshioned?" He said struggling with the word. She gave a small smile as tears rolled down her cheeks, this child had a giant wound on his forehead,blood trickling down, a wound on his the side of his head, he had tear tracks of blood along with burn marks all over his body,not to mention his missing hand....

"How old are you dear?" The boy smiled proudly and held up his hand. "I'm five and a half!" Her hand flew to her mouth. "Y-you're five?" She asked softly.The class gasped again,he was so young "Five and a half." the boy pouted.

"Can I ask you a few more questions?" she asked once she lowered her hand. Katsuki nodded with a grin. "What's your name darling?" "Katsuki Bakugo!" The boy said proudly. "Katsuki Bakugo? That's a lovely name..." Deku tensed and looked at the woman wided eyed. "Why are you here?" "I has to protects Deku!!" Katsuki exclaimed. "Is anyone here called deku?" She asked looking at the class. "K-kacchan?" Izuku stuttered tears pouring down his face. "Deku!" the young boy exclaimed pointing at him. "He said he's here to protect you." She said to him with a smile.