15- House party

TW: Sexual assault (sorry)

------------Time skip to when they're both relatively drunk------------

"I don't know I just find them so cringe!" George laughed at Dream.

"Oh come on. You can't tell me grand gestures aren't cute." Dream replied with a smile.

"I just hate it when people in movies finally figure out that they love someone and then sing to the love interest in front of a crowd or do a big speech at prom." George explained.

"You just described every romcom ever."

"Exactly!"

"I thought you of all people would love the grand gestures in the movies."

"I thought you of all people would hate them."

"Well what if it happened to you?"

"You mean someone started singing in public for me?" George looked at him confused.

Dream nodded "What if I did it... right here?" Dream smirked at George's expression.

"I would never forgive you." George tried to look serious but burst into laughter. Then Dream walked to the middle of the room and was about to start singing but George slapped his hand over the man's mouth before anything could happen.

George started laughing at Dream, still with his hand covering his mouth. George was basically just laughing at nothing which Dream thought was funny so he tried to laugh but couldn't because of the hand that was gripped tightly on his face.

Because of this, Dream started making even funnier sounds than he normally did while laughing, making George laugh more. Before long they were both in a laughing fit.

After a minute or two they finally came to their senses and stopped laughing. Dream looked into George's eyes and lifted his hand to his face, slowly lifting the small hand off his face. They maintained eye contact, still with George's hand in Dream's and their heart paces began to pick up.

George couldn't help but look at Dream's lips but he quickly looked back up. His heart rate picked up even more.

Things seemed to be going in slow motion as Dream leaned forward, glancing down at George's plump lips. They were so close to each other and could feel the other's warm breath.

Suddenly George came back to reality. I can't do this! He slipped his hand out of Dream's and turned to walk away, not even glancing at Dream as he left.

The brunette walked outside to the back garden. He got outside and looked for a quiet corner. Somehow it was even busier than inside.

TW: Sexual assault- I'll say when it's over and do a brief summary

"Hey, pretty boy!" A voice called out.

George didn't realise it was directed towards him so he started walking to a corner of the garden. Next thing he new, a hand was on his shoulder, squeezing it tightly. George jumped in surprise.

"I was talking to you sweetheart." George turned round to face a man who was fair amount taller than him with ginger hair. He was instantly terrified.

"Don't worry I wont hurt you." The man said, slurring his words.

George just whimpered quietly in response wishing he had just stayed with Dream.

"God you really are pretty aren't you?"

"P-please"

The man gripped onto George's wrists an pinned him against the wall. Then he began running his hands down his chest.