chapter 21

....Things never have been so calm. He called her but it was in her house....he thought maybe she went to the office.

In the office the lights were off . Noone was there. He just entered when the party popper popped the lights shone and the staffs  came out wishing him.
Then someone came with a cake , he was excited as he thought he finally found her but , she was not her .
" happy birthday " Lisa wished gracefully with the cake.

" so the workload today is really less , Miss Gill did most of it " said one
" she arranged a group lunch today in that korean restaurant" said another...
" hey no that was the multi cuisine one"

He remembered once he told everyone how much liked korean food  .

" where is she" he asked , he got everything he wished for once but ,everything seemed incomplete. He felt alone in that group of people hyping for him. He should have been happy except he wasn't .

The  lunch , everyone enjoyed , but he was still searching, his heart felt like though everyone and everything was there but nothing was actually there.

They backed to office and he often went to her cabin . He saw a letter on his desk. A place in her cabin was written . He went there and he was spellbound. There was an antique he wanted , a limited edition , he was saving up for it since the last few years. He saw it was there. The thing was an emotion for him. He told her about it when they were in highschool . Tears rolled down his cheecks . Not because of the gift . He was overwhelmed for getting it but he realised that the feeling he felt till now was for her. Because even after getting what he wanted for so long , he only was waiting to see someone. It was too long he was away from her. He wanted her . He knew he could accept her doing anything she wants but he could never be really away from her , not anymore .

He was breaking inside but couldnot help . After office he returned to his house. When he opened the door

Rose  and Tae jumped on him , Jennie and Jimin were standing there with his few other friends

Rose  and Tae jumped on him , Jennie and Jimin were standing there with his few other friends ....
"HAPPYYYY BIRTHDDAYYYYY" they both shouted ....
He thanked them and enjoyed but after a moment he felt restless
"Uh...guys have you seen Yn?" He asked hesitantly
"Yah ,same question , she should have been here , she made all these decorations after all, but i dont see her" Rose spoke
...when he remembered the watch , the watch she gave to him it had a locater , she always wore it , he searched for it ...after searching it for sometimes he got it , he switched it on with the least hope but it worked . He could track her ,  , he knew where it was , the beach , their first date , her favorite place to hang out .
"Guys i will be back , it will be late i guess okay ,um you four can stay here if it will be too late, manage here ...k bye" he left in hurry ....

He went there by his car, he searched for her , he ran as if it was for his life , he was tired, tears came out of his eyes , he was loosing his mind....when he saw a figure from distance lying on the beach and looking up at the sky , his legs fell weak , he slowly moved towards her ....

When he was closer , she saw him , she got up looking surprised ,
"You-" she was about to say something when he came and hugged her tightly

When he was closer , she saw him , she got up looking surprised , "You-" she was about to say something when he came and hugged her tightly

"Why ? Do you know how much i looked for you today?"
Jungkook spoke

"Hey i said i was not going missing , i wrote everything, i obviously wont run away " Yn replied ,still surprised

"Idiot" he whispered
"What-"
"Why did you fuckin do this?" He asked
" um...i ...uh...did you like your gifts?" She stammered .
"No...."
"Uh...I-"
"When did you give gifts to me? Its not given until you actually give me is it??" He hugged her tighter.
" I just wanted you to enjoy your day -" she was cut off...

"So u ran away ?" He was holding his tears...

"I .....just....wanted everything to be perfect " she said

"And...."

"Wasn't that your wish?" Her words skipped....

"So you had to take revenge for that on my birthday?!" He released her and looked into her eyes ..

"Hey , why would i get revenge ,for what-"

"If you are fuckin angry , just say it , will you , i said sorry , i am fuckin sorry , i would never say that to you , but how could you do this to me" a tear rolled down his cheecks , his voice shaky from fighting all his tears ....

"Hey , I am not angry , why would i be , i was really just trying to give you the best birthday gift , i really dont want you to be sad today and i always mess up stuffs , so i-"

"So you leave ... when were you gonna return , why are you like this , if you are mad WHY WONT YOU JUST SPEAK ?!" he was loosing patience ...

"I ...i am ...uh...sorry" she was confused

"For what?" He asked

She was silent

"You dont know right?" He said " you are always like this" he added .

"I-"

"Come back home " he took her hands and silently went towards his car...

They reached home , noone seemed to be there

She quietly was going up whren

"My rooms a mess can i come with you" he spoke holding her back

She hesitated ,cuz everytime they were together in her room , she lost control

" Uh...yeah.........." she replied

But that night she was so quite....
They were on the same bed but she never even turned to his side thinking what if she lost control...

He just stared at her  back as unusual as it was
'Why am i feeling this ? I should not , she just didnot do anything , that should be fine isn't it? Why am i feeling like this ' he fought his own thoughts ..

...
??pov

" Woah , he turned out a player , we worked our asses of cleaning his room " Rose spoke

" Yah ,something is spooky ,she was just unusually calm tonight , like bruh , was she Yn Yn or someone else Yn" Jennie was suprised

" What the heck is going on between those two" Jimin scratched his head.

"Kookie asked her to sleep together , i am idk what to say"  Tae was spellbound

Those four were still in the dark...
.
.
.