chapter 27

She  quickly opened his blindfold ; his face was horribly red with fear , disgust, and rage. His eyes swollen .
She was untying him
"You think i would send you to fuck her for my own good , you regret meeting me , you wished i was dead , a monster ..........thats all i am , true its true....but it was also true that ...you were the best part of me " she controllered her tears ......she couldnt take it nomore, she was shaky...
She totally untied him , she saw how bruised she made him.... she walked back. her hands reached the drawer, and she got the pills , her hands trembled , she couldn't look at his face , she had plenty of those pills and rushed out of the room ...
Jungkook was sitting on her bed, hugging his knees, trying to calm down ....

She sat like a zombie in her drawing room ,she heard Jungkook come back to his room , she heard a loud thud , getting scared she rushed to his room to see that just a box fell but what she saw accidentally  was Jungkook in his washroom in front of the mirror ,
sobbing with a knife in his hand , she turned pale ,she was going to enter when she saw him throwing the knife aside and calming down to wash his face

She sat like a zombie in her drawing room ,she heard Jungkook come back to his room , she heard a loud thud , getting scared she rushed to his room to see that just a box fell but what she saw accidentally  was Jungkook in his washroom in front of...

.....Kook turned and saw her trembling  . When she saw him looking at her , she stepped back , her guilt rushed , she stepped on a broken glass piece she fell down hitting her head and bleeding , her feet bled , tearing up she turned back and ran as fast as possible , her vision getting blurry  , she didnot take a thing when she left just had her phone and wallet  , it was like suddenly everything hit her hard ,she   ran . It was getting hard for her to control her tears , she ran for twenty minutes straight, and now she was quiet far from her house, and she was alone.She saw flashbacks of the time of her own self harm . Times she almost killed herself.

It started raining , she took out her phone to see the time ,it turned off as the battery died ....

It was raining and thundering hard , she was getting scared , she was clueless about what to do , she didnt have her car nor could she contact anyone , when she saw a group of six coming near her...

She was out of her mind

"You alone?" said one of the girls in the gang ....
"I think she is..." said a guy ...

"What do you want?" Yn sounded feeble and scared ; the thundering made her so.
They sounded drunk .

"Come with us tonight," said one guy, and others laughed....

"Stay away from me," Yn said sternly
They went on pushing her 
"Come with us, let's have fun. "
Her mind went blank listening to the guy, and it hit her , how Kook must have felt the whole time , useless , hopeless ,vulnerable ,
"I said, shut the fuck up." Yn screamed
And punched the guy in his stomach with all her force...

She knocked out one with her one punch ; they were drunk, so she did not have to use much force ....

One other guy was fighting back, but she kicked him and fought him with a but more force, and he was out

Another guy ran away .
The girl came at her from the back and struck a stick on her head . it broke ; Yn turned and attacked her

After a while, she was down, too. Yn's head was bleeding her hands cut and feet bleeding , blood was all over. she again started running and took shed near a convenience store  . She had a blurred vision when she sat on the ground

She was scared , she felt her world falling apart , she felt like dying inside , she only thought  'slut ' , 'whore ' , 'monster' ,'selfish' , 'should never have been born' ,'should die'  , 'Die' ...
She bursted out with tears " all sounded like the people in her past ,like the voices in her head, her own mother ,'atleast could have not said you regretted meeting me , atleast could have not said you wanted to go back and stop loving me then,
you thought i was selfish enough to sell the person i love , for my career , atleast could have asked me , before concluding it, you could have not left me all alone when i needed you , selfish it is , i couldnt let you go for my happiness , i understand " she cried harder and harder

She couldn't take what she heard , she imagined how he must have felt to live with her all these days , whom he thought as a monster , she thought how much scared he must have been in times ,when he never even loved her , she thought how horrible and disgusted he must have felt everytime when she was near him , she started to hate herself for doing that to him , she slapped hersellf hard and harder , she loathed herself , her body , ....it hurts , more tears fell , "you could just have told me and rejected me back then if you didn't like ,did you really have to leave like that without a word , or maybe he was too scared to go against a monster like me...its my fault i made him like that" she  said and laughed , after she stopped crying . The rain washed away her tears but couldn't, her sadness. She started walking 'You don’t deserve to live' the voice in her head started speaking. 'Die ' she started walking towards the middle of the road,  exhauseted , worked up drousy,given up on life . A truck was coming , she was blurred out and.......

....
The next morning

Jungkook woke up ; he did not want to go upstairs . he had his breakfast and left with hesitation . He did not know she was not home.

He went to the office ,he was working ,his eyes went to her cabin , he remembered what he told her last night , he knew he went overboard to say stuffs about her dad , he knew how she felt about her dad , he mentally slapped himself for saying that. Sure, he was angry.....
He was curious about the pills she took , that was quiet a few too , all these thoughts came to his mind when he shook it off and went to her cabin , on the way to there he saw the news channel , it showed about an accident in a location near his apartment , it showed someone went in comma or something , it showed some of the evidence and suspected items of the deceased , he just passed through but he felt that something he saw which kimd of made him uncomfortable but couldn't understand , he went to her cabin to keep files when after a while of thinking suddenly he got a chill  a bad instict , he felt that he saw Yn's watch in the tv . He got goosebumps and shrill nerve impulses all over his body . When he tried ringing her phone , it was switched off ; he felt uneasy .
Sometimes passed he got a call to , the office phone rang  ...

On call : the police here , we found a phone , the last number dialed here is this  is it a office....

The call was cut.

...
Kook felt numb for some reason. He gave several reasons to himself to calm down.
He rushed to the police station first .
In the station

"You are?" The policeman said
"Jeon Jungkook, who picked up the call," he spoke
"Okay , the thing is    i guess she is not a family member of yours , an accident supposedly took place , but the patient is in comma due to drug overdose, and truck crashe . She has been admitted to the hospital , we found blood drops , and the one is supposed to be  the owner of the phone , Miss YN GILL."

"Can you inform her family members," the police added . 
Jungkook stood there still , his voice stopped  ....
He was numb, and his mind did not or could not process anything .
With the blank face, he drove to the hospital with the minimum hope by thinking maybe she was not her.

When he went there, the doctor did not let him go inside as the condition was bad .

"Here are the stuff they found," the police showed him, Yn'S phone and watch .

.
.
.