chapter 1: Pervert

have you ever been in love with someone you work with I have and here is my story of how are love came together.
________________________________________________________________________________

I was setting up the flags with Maxi because I can do it myself but it's easier if I have help and its faster to plus the both can start work also. "so when are you going to tell him?" Maxi asked. "tell who what?" I asked. "Harrison that you like him." Maxi said. "I don't know what your talking about." I said. "ok then." Maxi said. how does Maxi know that I like Harrison I never told him that I like him.

Right now I'm at the south end with Jesse its been quiet with only two rescues. I saw a guy trying to stay up in the water so I went in. " lay on your stomach." I said. He did and I caught a wave but when we got on the sand he touched my ass I thought it was an accident so I didn't bother to say anything but Jesse did notice it. "Alex want the police?" Jesse asked. "I think it was an accident so I'm fine." I said.

"ok as long as you're ok." Jesse said. " I'm fine if it happens again then we can." I said. Maybe I should tell Jesse about my crush but I can't I'm just nervous that Harrison won't like me back. ugh what do I do? "Jesse should I tell my crush that I like him?" I asked. "go tell Harrison." Jesse said. "ugh why do you and maxi think I like Harrison?" I asked. "We can tell." Jesse said. "oh ok. I said. today seems so quiet with barely any rescues happening.

(Skip to break)

I really wanted to go surfing so that's what I did I grabbed my surfboard from my car.
(Surfboard)

I saw the same guy in the water this time surfing but I didn't think anything about it until the guy came over to me after I caught a wave

I saw the same guy in the water this time surfing but I didn't think anything about it until the guy came over to me after I caught a wave. "Hey cutie.'' the guy said. "um hey?" I said but it kinda came out as a question. "I'm Danny." Danny said. I was creeped out so I decided that I should stop surfing and go and lay in the sun to tan a little before I have to go back to work. It's been 10 minutes since I've saw the guy so I thought he went home I was getting tired so I took a nap.

I woke up because I felt something rubbing my upper leg but I thought it was a bug so I just rubbed my legs together and fell back asleep but woke up to someone shaking me. "Alex get up." Whippet said. "Its time for work already?" I asked. "No some guy was touching you inappropriately." Whippet said. "did you get the guy?" I asked. "yes, are you ok?" Hoppo asked. "yeah just confused a little." I said. "do you want to go home?" Hoppo asked.

"no I want to stay." I said. "I'm going to put you in the tower though." Hoppo said. yes I will be with Harrison ugh but Maxi and Mouse will be there though. "ok that's fine." I said. they left and I sat up and put my knees up to my chest and cried for a bit then decided the accident that happened wasn't my fault. So I went to my car to put my surfboard away then went to tower to start working early.