Snack time

"Children, please gather back inside. Class 1B please follow your Sensei and Class 1A follow me." Aizawa raised his voice over the squeals of the children, they all scuttled towards their teachers.

"Sensei!" Izuku pulled on Aizawa's pant leg.

"I feel a bit hot." Izuku whined looking up with distressed puppy eyes.

Aizawa sighed, "you used your quirk didn't you?" 

Izuku nodded guilty stumbling a little holding his head.

Aizawa realized he wasn't feeling well and picked him up and started walking, a trail of 4 year olds behind him.

"Is... is Izu-Chan going to be ok." Shoto asked.

"Of course he is, stupid deku." Bakugou huffed.

"Yea Izu-Kun is strong!" Kirishima said.

"Stay here, Kaminari please help give out the snacks from the front cupboard only one each ok, I'm going to drop Midoriya off with recovery girl."

"Hai Sensei!" Kaminari gave a thumbs up, "first everyone sit down." Kaminari demanded.

"You aren't in charge of us!" Bakugou screamed.

"Well I am in charge of the snacks, and if you don't sit down, you won't get any!" Kaminari said sticking out his tongue as Bakugou grumpily sat down.

"Now," Kaminari cleared his throat, "Sensei left a box of Dorayachi and Mocheee!" 

"It's actually pronunced dora-yaki and the other one is mochi." Momo corrected gently? 

"Hmmm..." Kaminari thought. "Dora-yachi and and mochi?" Kaminari said.

"Just give us the food!" Bakugou yelled as everyone sweatdropped.

"Ok ok, here." Kaminari said carrying the box of mochi around and then the box of dorayaki for those who didn't want/like mochi and then secretly giving Jiro two of whatever she picked.

"That was hard work!" Kaminari said.

"Than- chu denkii!" Ochako said mouth full of Mochi as the rest of the class mumbled the same response as denki blushed and fiddeled with his thumbs.

Aizawa had finally come back with a much better looking Izuku to find that Denki had done the job perfectly.

"Thank you denki! Today you've really shown how responsible you are, which means you get a gold star!" Aizawa said as the classed oohed.

"A gold star! Woahhh! Gimme." Kaminari had stars in his eyes making grabby hands.

"Don't make me regret this." Aizawa rolled his eyes and gave him a gold star sticker on his shirt.

"Ahhhh thank you Sensei!" Kaminari jumped up giving Aizawa a hug as Aizawa grunted, his heart couldn't take much more of this.

"Sensei I don't have any snacks." Izuku pouted, puffing his cheeks out whilst gesturing to the empty box.

"What do you you mean, there were 22 snacks I counted..." Aizawa pondered, there were 19 kids in the class, he told Denki he could give Jiro an extra 1... so who had eaten an remaining 2?

"Denki?" Aizawa asked sternly.

"Huh? I promise I didn't eat anymore I had only 1." Kaminari said gesturing a 2 with his hands.

"Kaminari that's a 2." Aizawa said as Kaminari had a puzzled look on his face.

"One,  two" Aizawa said pointing at Kaminari's  little fingers then putting one of them down, "see now you have one."