Ghostface x Reader

A bunch of murders has been reported in a small town over the course of a few months. You along with many others have been keeping inside at night and making sure they aren't alone. A suspect has finally been brought into custody and no murders have been reported since. Everyone is positive the town is now safe including you; so now you feel you can go back to your small quiet home. 

Oh and he's basically a creep watching through your windows and sneaking in while you're asleep. It's not NSFW but smutty??? (I'm too scared to write NSFW :})

"Thanks again I'll give you some money for the water bill or something" You stood at the door of your running car still talking to the friend you've been staying with "No, no it's ok just call me from time to time" she sweetly smiled "especially when you get home or are going somewhere". You nodded and got into the car "I will see ya". Backing out you waved your friend goodbye and navigated through the culdesac. You had to admit going back home was a little nerve-racking you'd be on high alert like a spider was lost in your bedsheets. "Maybe the police have news regarding the man they captured," you said while turning the radio on to the news station. 

"Hope everyone is tuning in for not only tonights Powerball but the news about the latest suspect brought into custody!" the host announced "So far we've been informed by channel 7 news that the evidence and alibi that was given by him are in a heated debate for the truth! Channel 7 will be giving out more information tonight at 9:30. I'm 94.5's host Steve Barker and I'll end this news with a little something called rock" the voice faded out and music started playing. 

The news didn't ease your nerves but it wasn't the cause of them. You were about a mile from home the road only illuminated by your headlights and every so often porch lights. The misty fog and surrounding evergreens set the night's spooky mood a little too perfectly. You just wanted to be home before ten so you wouldn't miss the news.

----

 Finally, you pulled up to your home parking the car but not ready to turn it off. You rested your forehead against the steering wheel "I'm fine, I'm home, I'm safe" you said to yourself which calmed you a bit "That's right I'm safe". Turning off the car you stepped out and ran to your door fighting with the lock for a few seconds before stepping inside. You shut the door and locked it turning on your lights you examined your living room. "It's 9:15" You sighed with relief. The more you search your home and made sure the windows were locked the safer you felt. 

Someone peered through the kitchen window that had a perfect view into your living room. Fog exited through the holes of his mask as he breathed. Checking his watch he could see it was now 9:25. He knew he couldn't be seen his black shroud kept him blended in the dark woods. If the man was convicted of the murders he knew his killing spree would have to come to a halt but if not the owner of this pretty home would be his next victim. He watched as you seemed satisfied with your inspection and he was right your guard was let down. As you turned the TV on to channel 7 and got comfortable on your couch; he propped himself up on the window seal to get a better look at the TV. The news title came on screen and the anchors greeted the audience "Hello everyone and welcome to Channel 7 news I'm Leslie Hills. For the past few months our town-"

You leaned forward propping your chin on your hands. Hundreds of other townspeople were doing the same this would be the first serial killing experience the town has had. 

"The police has taken a 42-year-old man by the name of George Briggs into custody last Sunday."

As she went over the brief details the station was provided you began to feel uneasy. The sound of the anchor talking seemed to drown out the sounds of the crickets and ticking of the clock. You tried to listen but the feeling of someone behind you made you twitch. RING RING you jumped at the sudden sound. RING RING you sighed with relief "Jesus calm down y/n". RING RING you picked up the phone "Hello?"