chapter 9: hit the showers

Don't own anything

Just ocs i drew

Made some changes you noticed i change hibari to ooc type. Didn't like how that turned out towards the end.

Author pov:

Asuka & ikaruga ran after katsuragi after they let Geoffrey Jake & jason to take their showers. Brick flew off somewhere mac took his spacecraft to land at the newly secret base somewhere near hanzo academy.

Katsuragi may have hots for brick due to his personality but she couldn't help herself to peep.

Asuka: come back katuragi💢💢💢

She spotted jake's clothing neatly folded outside the shower room.

Ikaruga: don't you dare

Katsuragi: don't you wanna see too. The way you look at stryker san~

Ikaruga blushed ..... Okay sure she made have .....

Ikaruga: i'm not into such things😫

Katsuragi: uh huh

Kat jump reached over then jake pepper spray her in eyes.

(Only video i can find rest are restricted😑😑😑😑)

Eastern blonde fell.

Katsuragi: AHHHH MY EYES😵😵😵😵😫😫😫😫😩😩😩

Jake shouted: next time you do that perv nonsense. I'm gonna taze you with 500.000 volts then putting you in a bathtub filled basketball sized ice cubes💢💢💢💢💢💢😡😡😡😡

Ikaruga: wow didn't see that coming

Asuka: he came prepared .....

Katsuragi: can someone help me

Hibari: what did hibari tell you. He got a pepper spray. Yes it hurts like a son of a gun

Jason: wow you human girls got good showers

Jason with his shirt off just wearing camouflage pants showing his muscle soldier body with a whole lot of scars bullet hole scars beam energy scared healed holes & a dog tag.

Jason: ikaruga your find my shirt thank you😁

Ikaruga's nose bleed spray like a geyser & passing out. Asuka plugged her nose so did hibari (although not her type) yagyu trying to be stoic but little bit of blood is coming out.

Katsuragi: he was shirtless?. Dammit i can't see

Jake got out with his casual clothing currently putting the shirt on showing his muscle body. Asuka's eyes grew wide imagining of laying her hands on those strong chest.

" fuck age gap. He's 1600 years old & a alien ...... " she passed out from blood lost as well.

Jake: oh that's right. First time they lay eyes on a muscular body of men?

Jason: looks like it

To be continued

Next chapter

Later