𝕊𝕦𝕟 𝕎𝕦𝕜𝕠𝕟𝕘 𝕩 𝕗𝕖𝕞 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣 𝐒𝐦𝐮𝐭

Notes for this story: The Reader is immortal and as virgin in this story, this was requested on another platform, also! This is a story that has sexual intercourse with Sun Wukong, if this content makes you uncomfortable, I highly recommend you leave and read something else 

Sun Wukong was in charge of the relationship most of the time, and I was fine with that, he would plan the dates, be the big spoon, all that relationship stuff. Of course he would always have my consent, he respected me and my opinions on where our dates would usually be, and for those wondering we usually just stood with sunsets on Flower Fruit Mountain.

But Tonight the Monkey King had a different date in mind, a movie night.

And I couldn't be more excited, I owe a lot to Mk for introducing me to the Great Sage, after a couple awkward dates and conversations, everything was just smooth sailing after that, I truly feel like I can be myself around Sun Wukong, say the dumbest things and still have his love in return, and I want him to be comfortable with saying anything to me. Overall... I just want this relationship between us, to be comfortable with, us both where immortals as crazy as that sounds, so both of us where going to be together for a while.

All I want is this to work, I hope I'm not being too much, but at the same time I hope you can understand.

Sun Wukong grabbed the remote with his tail, bowls of popcorn in his other two hands, and with the click of a button the TV flashed a bright white light before turning on to the movie, opening credits flooded the screen as he sat down, smiling at me, motioning with his now free tail to come sit with him.

And I did.

The Movie was pretty basic... guy wants girls, guy doesn't get girl, he fights for her and later guy eventually gets girl. The typical romance thing you basically see in movies. But now this certain movie was at a point, where both where aggressively kissing each other, desperate to tear each other;s cloths off hungry for each other's mouths.

I had... a lot of questions witnessing this scene, but more flooded into my mind as I saw how the man pinned the woman to the bed, concern flooded my mind if she was being abused, hurt or anything.

But that sly hungry smile on the woman's face showed I was wrong, she wanted this... but why?

"What are they doing?" I asked, I'm questions came more as a joke followed by a chuckle, Sun Wukong had his eyes glued to the screen, laughing at my question.

He thought I was joking.

I turned away from the screen, turning my head right at him. "No really..." those two words rolled slowly off my tongue, to show that I wasn't joking, and to show I was curious of what was happening. The Monkey King froze for a second, I could tell in his eyes that he was shocked. He bent down quickly pausing the TV, and turned to face me. "They where having... Sex..."

"Sex?" That word seemed familiar, I couldn't quite understand what it was though "what Is Sex...?" Sun Wukong's eyes widened, and a flustered/embarrassed blush exploded on his face "I well- er...." The peachy monkey scratched the back of his head, "Didn't you have... past partners you did it with...?"

I could only shake my head no.

A defeated sigh escaped the Monkey's lungs, he hunched over staring at the ground, like he was expecting it to educate me itself. "Look I'm sorry this makes you uncomfortable you don't-"

"No this is fine..." he cut me off, having all his attention on me now "Sex is something two partners share.... Together... heh....its how couples make kids, or its something couples can just experience together for fun!"