𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙢𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙞 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪

"K-Kook, can you do something for me?" you asked while trying to fake a smile so he won't notice anything.

"Sure, of course. What is it?"

"I-I'm kind of, hungry. Can you cook something for me so I can eat them right after bath? Then we can talk more after that." you spill out anything that came from your mind first.

"You don't have to ask, baby. Go and take a bath, I'll cook the most delicious dinner for you." He took a step closer and land a soft peck on your forehead while you flash him a sheepish smile before jog to your bedroom.

Once you make sure that the door was locked, you walk to another side of the bedroom, the furthest from the door to pick up the call.

"Y-yes?"

"What took you so long to pick up a call? Do you think a busy person like me has a lot of time to talk with someone useless like you?" She was yelling in rage, it was unusual coming from a calm yet evil woman like her.

"What is it Mrs. Kim?" you inhale deeply, trying not to sound weak at least.

"So you've learned to ignore my questions, huh? I'm here trying to remind you, stay away from my son! I knew you met up with him in the park! And let me warn you one last time, don't you ever try to tell him about what I asked you to do! If you want him and your so-called boyfriend to be safe, do as I said! What even took you so long to get a data, you're useless!" you closed your eyes at her harsh words and inhales deeply.

Actually, it's not new for you. She always lashing out on you, screaming harsh words that hurt your feelings, even when you're still her official daughter in law, she never likes you. The only time she acts nice with you was only when Taehyung was around. She's a true evil in disguised. A monster to your nightmare.

"I told you, I just started to work in his company, I'm new. How can I get access for that? I need time!" you want to yell back at her but you don't want to take the risk, since Jungkook might hear you.

"And you think I'm stupid? You're not just his worker, honey. You're his girlfriend, he's obsessed with you. He can't say no to you! He would give you the world if you ask him to! So give me the data soon unless you want me to hurt them both!" and with that the monster hung up on you who broke down on the cold ground.

Your hands move to cover your mouth in order to suppress your cries. Why it has to be you? Why you can't live in peace for once? Are you a sinner and is this your punishment?

After the bath,

Walking out from your bedroom, you saw Jungkook move his dishes to the dining table happily. A smile was plastered on his face and it pain your heart again. You don't want to hurt him, you don't want to erase that smile, it kills you inside. How can you stab him from his back?

"Baby? You're here! Look what I cooked for us!" He exclaimed and welcome you in his warm embrace, without any hesitations you wrap your arms around his slim waist and inhaling his scent. It could calm your tense muscles in matter of seconds. You just hope that Jungkook didn't notice your swollen eyes.

"You don't have to cook a lot, how can we finish this?" you broke the hug and turn to the other side, eyeing those delicious food he cooked.

"Well, you skipped your lunch because of me so I need to feed my baby with delicious food to make up for it, let's eat now!" your swollen eyes didn't get unnoticed by Jungkook, but he didn't want to talk about it now.

"Baby?" you called him softly while back hugging him who do the dishes after the dinner. He froze on his spot, he hasn't gets used to you calling him like that. It's not that he didn't like it, hell he loves it too much but you rarely do it which makes him feel more special.