Ch1: The Terrarian Act

The 2D action-adventure sandbox game, Terraria, a legendary game among the gaming community.

Each person decides whatever they want to do with their character...

Whether it be to play the game normally, give your character a backstory and roleplay, become a champion and dominator of Capture The Gem, change the experience of the game with mods, anything is possible within the world of terraria...

My main character is Groblin. A half-human, half-dryad builder amongst the community. I'm not anyone special. Reddit being the only platform I use to express my builds and art.

This is me, a gamer.

Not competitive, not tryhard, nor a champion of PvP.

In fact, I don't enjoy PvP at all. Maybe it's because I'm always single-player. I'm almost never go on servers... When I did, most times were spend roleplaying, but those are never satisfying with a game not meant for roleplaying.

I've been quite alone...

That is until what I never expected happened...

I was summoned to another world... as my favored Terraria character, Groblin...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Talking"

'Thinking'

"Whispering or emphasis"

"BEING LOUD"

*Action*

Specific Item/Object

((Author note))

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

*kiss*

'Huh?...'

*insert intro or something*

- Groblin's POV - (Vanity Set 1)

'HUUUUUUUUUUUU?!'

'What happened to me?!'

I check myself and a bit of my surroundings.

'The pitch-black armor with glowing green is unmistakable. I've turned into my main Terraria character! I was just renovating some of my old builds at my desk!"

I look at my surroundings and spot two girls staring at me. The one to the right of me has cat ears, while the other, to my left, appears to be an elf.

???/cat-ears: "Now the Enslavement Ritual is complete."

'What?'

I'm visibly shocked by this, but the two don't appear to be paying attention to my expression.

???2/the presumed elf: "Way to go, me! The summoning Worked!"

???: "Try not to get the wrong idea."

'Tsundere?' Was the first thing that came to my head with that phrase.

???: "-I'm the one who summoned him."

Cat-ears'... well... ears start to twitch and then she looks over to the presumed elf while the elf is talking about her taking credit for the whole thing.

???2: "-Besides, I performed the Enslavement Ritual myself, too! That kiss and stuff..."

'What, kiss?! I truly wasn't imagining things! I don't know if I should feel embarrassed, proud, or whatever for being kissed!'