Ch. Special1: Trying New Trinkets and Potions

(( A/N:  So... school has started for the past week or month(depending by the time I posted this) and it ain't gonna be easy on my free time. I have to say most of my time spend writing this will have to be on weekends or holidays. Also this chapter is not canon and is just an excuse to create different scenarios that include the characters. ))

"It's easier than passing a kidney stone; meaning I don't know how easy it is because I never passed a kidney stone before."

-A/N a random time

Location: Peace of Mind Inn Room

Here we see Groblin, Shera, and Rem who seems to be taking a break after the events that happened barely half a week ago.

- Groblin POV - (Casual 2)

Rem is resting on the bed while Groblin and Shera are on the floor, with Groblin laying and Shera sitting. Groblin is watching Shera interact with a Terrarian music box, with Shera questioning Groblin about it.

Shera: "Where did you get this?"

Groblin: "I made it."  'In reality. Some changes happen to me, or well... the Terraria related things. It turns out I was capable of crafting things that would normally be bought by NPCs. Just needed some wood and iron and I was able to craft a blank music box. Then I I found out I could use my Unique Skill: Music Player to record songs.'

Shera: "How does it work?"

Groblin: "You wouldn't understand."

Shera: "But you made it."

Groblin: "... I understand it, you don't. There is a reasonable difference between how much our minds can understand and know."

Shera: "Hmph. I could understand it; I'm smart."

Groblin: "Okay. what is 2 times 6?"

Shera: "Hmm...  Eto...  2 times 6 is...  12!"

Groblin: "What is the volume of a box that is 4 units long, 8 units wide, and 2 units tall?"

Shera: "Huh?! Well... Hmm...  Mmmm... ngh."  Shera grips her temple.  "Not fair! That's too hard of a question!"

Groblin: "Kids where I'm from learn that when they're around the age of eight or younger."

Shera: "Huh?! W-Well... Do you even know the answer?!" Her being angry at me outsmarting her.

Groblin: "64. 4 times 8 is 32, and 32 times 2 is 64."

Shera: *Angry noise*

Groblin: "Hehe..." I smirk at her.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

*Timeskip brought to you by Groblin 'doing a Mary Poppins' using his Umbrella*
Location: Street
Time: Early Afternoon

- Rem POV -  (Groblin: Casual 1)

Me and Groblin are walking down the 'demihuman street.' For what reason? I needed to clear my head and buy some things that I think could help us in upcoming quests.

Rem: "Hey, Groblin. I've heard from some rumors that you started singing at a bar. Is this true?"

Groblin: "Well... would you be mad?"

Rem: "I'll take that as a yes. But before I would be mad, I would like a reason."

Groblin: "Well... The time I started, I was offered drinks if I could entertain the audience enough. I mostly did it for the thrill of singing rather than free drinks. Then after the Fallen incident, I felt confident in my singing and music skills and tried making money at the bar."