The Fateful Battle

Here is the next part! I hope you enjoy it! And yes, I know it's been forever, and this might turn out like crackfic but I'll try to make it somewhat interesting. T-T

Y/N is 8 and coming on 9 at this point, which is why we had a jump last chapter.

3rd Person/Narrator POV

In the wilderness, far away from any help...

AFO: This is all working out perfectly... he should be here any moment now.

All Might: I've found you, All For One! You will not escape this time, I WILL AVENGE MY MASTER!

AFO: Yes, I'm sure you'll fail just as spectacularly as she did. *Fires off quirks, All Might dodges*

All Might: How dare you!

As the battle occurs, neither of the combatants notices a child making their exit.

Y/N POV: This is it! Time to make it seem as if fake-me ran off while they're fighting!

Fake Y/N starts to run out of the building and keeps getting stopped by various flying debris that Real Y/N takes care of. Then, Y/N makes her fake disappear. She looks back to the battle to see that All Might has taken AFO's head off and that All Might is missing his stomach. After all of the cameras have left, she reveals herself in front of All Might.

Y/N: Heya. Sorry for popping up so suddenly but... here. *Heals All Might's wound* Thanks for taking him out.

All Might: *Shocked* Uh, of course, young lady! But... how do you know about this man enough to be thankful for what I just did?..

Y/N: It's a long story but my mom was kidnapped by him and he sort of held me captive.

All Might: Oh god! Are you okay? Do you have anywhere to go?

Y/N: ... no. But that's fine at the moment because I have things that I need you to see. All For One may be dead but the empire he's built up is surprisingly self-sufficient. Come on, let's get out of here.

All Might: Understood I'll take whatever information you can give.

All Might picks Y/N up and they leave along with Gran Torino, Detective Tsukauchi, Sir Nighteye, and Recovery Girl. They all go to Nezu to get information sorted out and plans made to take out AFO's empire. Y/N gives them all the information she's collected over her years of watching by quirk. This brings up the inevitable question.

Detective Tsukauchi: So... how are you able to show us this in this way when earlier we saw you heal All Might?

Y/N: Because my quirk is the ability to create quirks.

Detective Tsukauchi: *Everyone is shocked* How is that type of quirk even possible?!

Y/N: Because I'm All For One's daughter.

Everyone is on guard after Y/N's statement comes out as true.

Y/N: Before you jump to conclusions, Tsukauchi? Could you ask me about my past?

Detective Tsukauchi: ... Yeah kid. What was your past like?

Y/N explains everything she is aware of in terms of her mother and herself which all comes out as true obviously. Everyone calms down in the sense that Y/N isn't a threat and gets various emotional responses from the story.

All Might: That's horrible. I always knew All For One was awful but I never thought it would be that horrendous. *hugs Y/N* I'm sorry for judging.

Y/N: It's alright, but this also brings up where I should be staying since we've finished talking about plans for now.

Nezu: Well, we certainly can't put you in foster care, as your blood relation could be exploited. You should also have some training for that quirk of yours. For now, we can keep you at UA, but we should find someone who can balance these things.

The door to the principles office is heard opening.

???: Nezu, I have to - ... am I interrupting something?

Y/N: Hi!

Nezu: No, we were just finishing up! However given what we're discussing now, it would be lovely if you could join us, Aizawa.

Aizawa mentally groaned at the implications of those words and of whatever he's walked into.

.

.

.

Meanwhile, Doctor Ujiko gets AFO's body and materializes his face back into existence (lol), and then updates him on what he knows about the current situation.

Doctor Ujiko: Master, I have an update for everything that has occurred after your battle.

All For One: And that would be?

Doctor Ujiko: The good news is we've relocated so much that the likelihood of your plans being sabotaged is low.

All For One: And sabotage is being brought up at all for what reason?

Doctor Ujiko: The bad news is there is no known quirk that could help heal your face, facility 1-14-O-077-🕆︎ has been taken down along with the old house you and Y/N lived in, and speaking of Y/N - they escaped while the battle was occurring.

All For One: . . .  Pardon? I think I must have heard you wrong, could you repeat that last part really slowly?

Doctor Ujiko: Y/N escaped while the battle was occurring... their current location is unknown-

All For One: Find Them. NOW.

Doctor Ujiko: Understood, Master. *leaves*

All For One flies into a rage and once it's over, promises to bring Y/N back to him...

-----

And that's all for this chapter! Hope you all have a good day!