Welcome

This story will have three OCs, and has been written by three different people. Of course will not being using our real names.

Depressed Denki Kinnie (me :p)

Chibi-chan

Bakugirl

This all started with two friends putting themselves in the world of My Hero. Soon it became a story I wanted to write and post. We got another on this idea and became a story of three OCs with a past that has been full of trauma. This has been a project that has been in the works for a while, and the three authors are proud to show this story we have created. 

Our writing styles are different from each other, but we will tell you who is writing. 

There will be mentions death, gore, abuse, sexual assault, and kidnapping. If you are sensitive to any of this, please don't read this. Other then that I hope you enjoy this. 

AN: I'm sorry for not posting on any of my other stories. For the soulmate one, I'm still very much stuck on that. The xreader bnha, there is a great possibility I will no longer update that. That also goes for the OUAT one. Life has gotten me away from writing but I'm back and ready for action. My plan is to post every Monday, but some will be skipped when school starts back up. But please do enjoy.