𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐓.

♥*♡∞:。

♥*♡∞:。.。  。.。:∞♡*♥

"𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘣𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘷𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘴, 

𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘷𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘴. 

𝘸𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘧𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘳𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘢𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵, 

𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘦'𝘴 𝘥𝘦𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵."

♥*♡∞:。.。  。.。:∞♡*♥

𝐓𝐀𝐆𝐒:

P-PUSSYFAIRY 

 diorlogy 

yujisitadori 

nassupremacy 

SMUTBUNNY-SAGE 

akaribae 

♥*♡∞:。.。  。.。:∞♡*♥

𝐂𝐎𝐏𝐘𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓:

ion wanna have to rewrite this every single time, just don't copy my stuff and there won't be a problem. and i don't own jujutsu kaisen or any of it's characters.

♥*♡∞:。.。  。.。:∞♡*♥

𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐑:

this book will contain: fluff, alcohol and weed consumption, pregnancy (maybe), cussing, use of aave and the n-word by black characters and y/n, who is also black. please don't bash my y/n by calling her ghetto, just stop reading if it's a problem for you. i don't mind constructive criticism, but some people take it too far when it comes to black reader stories. she will be described as having brown skin and coily hair. you don't have to be black to read btw, just don't be weird about it.

also, this book isn't really gonna have much of a plot. it's gonna be more like an episodic sitcom where each chapter has a different plot, but still the same characters and part of the same story.

now that we're done with all that, i hope you enjoy the story! and remember to add this book to  your private library so you can get notified when i update.