🖤The black bulls🖤

Hey guys! It's me author-chan and this is the 8th chapter of "beauty of the village"
I hope you enjoy!
Have a picture of William(credits to the rightful owner❤)
Enjoy!!
______________________________
𝙱𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚋𝚞𝚕𝚕𝚜 𝚋𝚊𝚜𝚎 |5:30𝚊𝚖|𝙹𝚞𝚗𝚎 4 ????

𝔸𝕤𝕥𝕒'𝕤  ℙ𝕆𝕍

Many people gasp when I said i choose the black bulls, I sighed and then the host ask"Uhm.. May we have a reason why you choose the worst squad??"he said and I gave him a sincere answer "Well, I don't fit into any of the squads but the black bull squad looks like I could fit into" I said, many people are shocked at my answer.

"welp, ya heard the gaki"the black bull captain said. Soon the entrance exam came to an end and the black bull captain approach me with another boy, he has a messy hair and his hair is bit of a light and dark brown? (𝙄 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙩𝙤 𝙙𝙚𝙨𝙘𝙧𝙞𝙗𝙚 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙧𝙖𝙡😭) and there's the black bull captain
"oi gaki come on we need to go now" he said, I nodded and they boy opened the portal and we got in.

We then got transported to a weird house "i-is this your base??" I said "Yeah, why? Already regretting it?" He said while smoking "well it looks so cool and can I ask what's your name?" I said and he looked at me with a *Didn't the host just said my name out loud*look,"Im yami, yami sukehiro"he said as he opens the door, I was met by a fire ball but I dodge it.

What's inside is pure chaos, I saw 2 boys one with a different colored hair and he's wearing a clothes that look like a Dequline and a boy who has blonde hair and blue eyes and he's running like a lighting that is about to struck. There's a girl on the couch, she has pink hair and magenta(?)eyes and she only wearing a bikini also I forgot to mention she's drinking wine, there's another boy who was wearing like military clothes his face looks like he's wearing face paint with only black and white and a boy who's looking at a picture and he's nosebleeding and another girl who's hair black and her eyes are green like mine, and a girl with light blue hair.

"EVERYBODY QUIET DOWN!AND STOP BREAKING THINGS, WE HAVE A NEW MEMBER" Captain yami said as he smash/punch the wall beside him.All the members stop what they are doing and  start asking many questions like:

"𝘊𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘺𝘢𝘮𝘪! 𝘠𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘧𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵"

"𝘞𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘢 𝘤𝘶𝘱𝘤𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘭𝘢𝘩"

"𝘊𝘢𝘯 𝘐 𝘷𝘪𝘴𝘪𝘵 𝘮𝘺 𝘴𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘰𝘥𝘢𝘺?"

"𝘞𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘥𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘤𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘢𝘪𝘯? "

"𝘏𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘰 𝘤𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘢𝘪𝘯, 𝘥𝘰 𝘸𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴?"

𝕐𝕒𝕞𝕚'𝕤  ℙ𝕆𝕍

"so y'all miss me huh?anyways we have a new member, introduce yourself gaki" I said as I continue to smoke "Hello! My name is asta and it's nice to meet you all!" The gaki said, everybody in the room went silent,Hahah this is the first they're so shocked until everyone screamed or more likely them screeched.

𝟛ℝ𝕕 𝕡𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕠𝕟  ℙ𝕆𝕍

Everybody then starts asking questions to asta, this caused asta to have ear damage "E-everyone please keep it down" asta said everybody then calmed down and they introduce themselves.

"Hi! I'm luck wanna fight?"

"I'm Vanessa wanna drink sometimes cutie?

" I'm finral nice to meet you madam"

"The names magna"

"I'm gauche and this is my sister Marie"

"I'm Gordon, wanna be friends?"

"I- I'm g-grey, this is embarrassing"

"I'm charmy! Want a cupcakes lah?!"

𝔸𝕤𝕥𝕒'𝕤  ℙ𝕆𝕍(𝕒𝕘𝕒𝕚𝕟)

After they introduce themselves, magna then came up to me "Since you're a new member you're gunna have to go through baptism" magna said, everybody in the room look like I'm about to experience something terrible.

I smirked"Sure, show me what you got" I said with a smirk on my face, and their face look like I'm asking for a death wish. "Sure! Let's go outside then" We then went out side.

"Ok so here's what you need to do, I will send fire balls to u, you can either hit it and send it back to me, or you can cut through it, ya ready? " he said "I was born ready" I said.

He then opened his grimoire and it starts to flip through pages he summons his fire bat.

"𝙁𝙞𝙧𝙚 𝙢𝙖𝙜𝙞𝙘:𝘽𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙚 𝙗𝙖𝙡𝙡"

He said as he hit the fire ball with a bat, sending the fire ball flying to me, I then hit the fire with my sword as it sends right back at him and hitting him.

"oh my-" Finral said with a shocked face, the smoke then faded as I saw magna laying on the floor unconscious. I ran up to him to check if he's ok. "MAGNA-SENPAI ARE U OK???!" I said in panicked voice, I knew I should've cut through it.

"Ugh...." Magna groaned as he sat up"that....was....AWESOME "he said out loud " HOW DID YOU DO THAT?! WHAT MAGIC DO YOU USE?! "Magna said full of excitement, the rest of the squad sighed in relief" Welp, welcome to the black bull squad, gaki"captain yami said as Vanessa gave a black bull cloak and put the cloak on me "wait let's change that headband of yours" she then put a black bull logo on my head band

"Thank you everyone" I said as I smile at them

~𝓣𝓸 𝓫𝓮 𝓬𝓸𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓾𝓮𝓭~

A/n:Hey guys it's author-chan and I'm sorry I didn't post in the morning I overslept because I was tired yesterday, anyways I hope you enjoy

~jazzie signing out~

Words:943