Chapter 8

Y/N: I will never be yours.

You said through gritted teeth.

Jason: What will you do? Fight me?

He chuckled. He came close to you and whispered in your ear.

Jason: You are weak Min Y/N. You never fight back.

Jason's voice faded out as another voice took it's place. As always it kept ringing in your ear again. You could hear it saying those exact same words you were told years ago, "You never fight back".

Anger rushed through your body and rage filled your mind as the vein in your right temple started throbbing.

You finally looked him in the eye as he cocked an eyebrow, amused at your tiny figure fuming with anger.

Jason: You look so cute like a kitty.

He said as he laughed loudly only to yell in pain a few seconds later.

You had scratched his face heavily. Well cats have claws after all.

Jason: Aaaaaaarrghhhh!

Well, you forgot to mention you went into step-3 already.

Step-3: Force

But you didn't care about the steps now. All you cared about was putting him in his place.

His hands were on his face as it stinged badly. You took that opportunity to grab him by the shoulders and kick him in the groin, twice. You then kicked him in the stomach making him stumble backwards and fall to the ground. You started punching him in anger while sitting on his stomach. You always loved having a good punching bag. He tried to stop you by catching your hands but you kneed him in the stomach until he released your hands.

Footsteps could be heard coming your way but you didn't care. Your anger had completely taken over you that you didn't notice the presence of Jiho, BTS, manager Sejin and a few gaurds. Everyone was shocked at the scene in front of them. You looked completely different from the sweet girl they had met yesterday. Even Jiho was shocked as he had never seen you so angry and violent.

You were covered in sweat and your right thigh was exposed as your skirt had ripped from the kicking and kneeing earlier. Your hair was messy and your knuckles were covered in blood.

Jiho: Y/N stop! Y/N stop! Y/N STOP!!!

Jiho kept yelling at you to stop but to no avail.

You were so mad at Jason and at the words he said that you didn't listen to anyone. Jason started bleeding but you kept punching him. Jason fell unconscious but you didn't stop until someone picked you up making you sit on a nearby desk. You resisted that person at first as you still wanted to hurt Jason more but that person hugged you tightly and buried your face in his chest, away from that horrible sight of the guards taking a bloody Jason away with manager Sejin following behind. You still tried to break free as you didn't like people touching you, especially at this moment. But you stopped struggling as soon as you heard his calm and soothing voice.

??: Shhh, It's me.....Namjoon

Namjoon felt you relax under his touch.

His shirt got wet so he pulled away to look at you but you kept looking at the floor. He held your chin up making you look at him and the sight broke everyone's heart.

Your eyes sparkled with tears as they continuously rolled down your cheeks. You looked away trying to stop your crying as they all surrounded you keeping a safe distance to avoid triggering you.

Namjoon cupped your cheeks as he removed a few strands of hair from your face and wiped your tears.

You didn't want to look sensitive so you gulped and held your tears back. You didn't like showing that you were affected by things but your brain and your body never agreed with each other. So the very next moment you completely broke down into huge sobs.

Namjoon wrapped his arms around your small figure again. He hugged you tighter as he felt you clutching the fabric of his sweatshirt. He kept caressing your back and occasionally patting your head to calm you down. He kept rubbing circles with his finger on your back to make you relax. He held you tightly so that you would feel secure.

You never trusted people easily. Even though you had a crush on Namjoon for a long time, you didn't know him fully to trust him that much. But you felt weirdly secure and safe in his presence so you gave up fighting against your brain and let yourself be embraced by him.

You held onto him until your eyelids felt heavy and you fell asleep in his arms without knowing it.