Chapter 64

Namjoon: What are you both doing? Oh never mind, I'm sorry I interrupted yourromantic moment.

Jimin: No hyung-

But he didn't even listen and left.

You were really angry. You had enough now. How long was he willing to stay in his ignorance believing all the lies he himself created? You immediately followed him.

Y/N: NAMJOON! NAMJOON!

But he kept walking and didn't listen to you. You reached the living room and that's when he stopped.

Y/N: KIM NAMJOON WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?

All the members came rushing into the living room after hearing your loud voice filled with anger. Namjoon turned around to face you and you both had an intense staring contest. His eyes were the most intimidating ones you had ever seen but right now you weren't backing off.

Y/N: WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?

Jimin: Y/N don't-

Namjoon: I wouldn't raise my voice if I were you.

He said in a scary voice but you were too angry to be scared of him.

Y/N: Just f*cking answer me!

Namjoon: Test my patience one more time and you'll be done for.

Y/N: Answer me! What's your problem?

this time you spoke in a much calmer tone though anger rushed inside your veins. 

Namjoon: Didn't you say you loved me?

Y/N: I still do!

Namjoon: Then why were you all over Jimin?

Y/N: I wasn't.

He scoffed.

Namjoon: Oh please I saw-

Y/N: He was on top of me.

You replied in an icy tone even though you knew he would just get more angry.

Namjoon got even more pissed by your sassy answer.

Jimin: Y/N-ah calm down.

Y/N: And it was an accident, but you won't believe it. You always believed what you wanted to believe. And why does it even matter if I'm with another guy?

Y/N: YOU REJECTED ME ALREADY SO WHY DOES IT MATTER IF I'M WITH SOMEONE ELSE?

Namjoon: BECAUSE I LOVE YOU!

*flashback*

Namjoon POV:

Today Y/N confessed to me. I rejected her. I think she loves Jiho. Maybe she is just using me as a rebound. I'm not going to let myself be hurt again. But what if she really loved me? Nah she doesn't love me. Plus Namjoon she has a guy friend. It will be history repeating itself again. No, I won't let that happen.

___________________________________________________________________

How must she be doing these days? Should I ask Yoongi hyung? He went to her house. But why do I care?Haha Namjoon you know why you care. Though I shouldn't care and let her live her life as she wants. But what if I hurt her really badly? She trusted me and I just... I feel guilty right now. She was looking really beautiful that day she came to confess.

___________________________________________________________________

Today Jin hyung visited her. Ah I want to see her badly. But I can't. Jin hyung said she makes really good jokes which means I would have to put up with dad jokes all the time if I date her. *chuckle* I wouldn't mind that though. He also said she had been crying before he reached there. I wish I could be with her and wipe her tears like I used to.