4. jackrobertson43

With the breeze of the ocean bursting in through the wide-open windows, where the white curtains danced in the morning sun. I took a deep breath and I swear I could smell the salt water and seaweed washed up on the beach. There was a silence hanging in the air in our family suite. Almost too silent considering I have two younger siblings. As I rolled out of bed and grabbed my robe I gazed over to my sisters, still sleeping in their bunks. I guess they're still worn out from yesterday's dinner.

Yesterday.

Within a second I was reminded of yesterday's events, the unexpected turn it took. For the better, I hope. It's hard to believe that I spent my night hanging out at the beach with Jack Robertson, maybe I should start referring to him as @jackrobertson43. Did that really even happen? Or did just dream it?

Walking out to the balcony with ocean view I sat down on the lounger and opened my phone. Scared to see my dream being just a dream or actually the reality.

Followers: Jackrobertson43

It was real.

I put my phone down and gazed out over the ocean. The waves were still crashing at the same rhythm they did last night. I remember Jack taking a picture last night of the waves. With that thought I pulled out my own phone and opened the Instagram app. I took a boomerang of the view from our balcony and posted it. My friends were going to die of jealousy.

"Maaaar! We wanna go eat breakfast!" The familiar voice was my younger sister Louise screaming from the doorway. I guess they all got up while I was out here. With yesterday ending better than I thought I figured this day couldn't go much worse.

"Grab your flip flops and i'll race you to breakfast" I said to both my sisters as I grabbed mine and ran out the door. Everyone followed after and Louise ran past me.

Breakfast downstairs was pretty much your standard hotel meal. On my plate I had eggs, melon, some bacon and a sausage. I decided to skip the bread today as I'm sure I had way too much yesterday.

As we sat down to eat my family continued with their routine as if we were back home. Mum wiping my sisters' mouth for orange juice. Sisters fighting over who gets to use the floatie today, and dad reading the newspaper. I'm the silent observer obviously.

"John! What a great surprise to see you all here today as well!" Two tan hands jokingly pushed my father's shoulders down. It was the Robertson's. Jack included. Jack smiled at me and greeted my mum and sisters.

"We had a great time yesterday at dinner!" My mum said kindly to Jacks mother. I guess it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be yesterday.

"So, did we dear! Jack gave me the most wonderful idea yesterday! Why don't we make it a nightly thing? It's always fun to socialize with friends during dinner" Jacks mother said.

Jacks idea. What could he possibly get out of eating dinner with my family every night for a week? At least my sisters were excited. They were basically jumping out of their chairs of excitement.

"Mum please! Jackson and Will promised they would tell us about baseball! We have to know how their game ended!" Our parents and the boys laughed, and they all agreed that it would be a wonderful idea.

The Robertson's were heading out on a day trip to a historic lighthouse, but we decided to meet up for dinner tonight at the same restaurant.

As the Robertson walked away Jack stroke his hand against my back. Carefully and almost too fast for me too notice. If it wasn't for the shivering and warmth, I felt at an instant I wouldn't have known. It's like as if the world starts spinning and you lose your foot ground, but at the same time the world stands still, and everything moves in slow motion.

I snapped out of it and looked over at the door where the Robertson's exited. Jack quickly turned around and smiled at me.

"Who's ready for the beach?!" I quickly said and stood up. My family looking at me in question before I even realized that we barely even started our breakfast.