Goodmorning

(Y/N Pov)🎉

He kissed me softly and I kissed him back "y/n take off your clothes" I started to undress myself until I was only in my underwear. "Jimin what are you going to do now"

I felt someone rub my arm
and then I heard a smoothing gentle voice

"Cupcake wake up it's
11 o'clock"

I moved around and moaned "I'm tired, leave me alone Jimin'shi"

"If you don't get up then I'll kiss you" he smirked

"You don't have the guts, now let me sleep" I yawned and closed my eyes again.

Then I felt something soft on my lips but I didn't care cause I thought it was the blanket.

Then the soft object moved and my lips were wet. Then I realized what Jimin said 'if you don't get up then I'll kiss you'

I immediately opened my eyes and pulled back to see Jimin laughing "get dressed Cupcake and come down stairs I made breakfast, btw cupcake you look beautiful and sexy" then he closed the door.

Sexy what does he mean, I know he's a flirt but why did he say it like that.

I felt a cold breeze hit me and i got shivers through my whole body.

Then it hit me, I looked down and widened my eyes, was half naked I only had my underwear on.

I must have undressed myself not only in my dream but in reality too.

(Downstairs)

"Goodmorning cupcake" he said while back hugging me and pecked my cheek.

"Goodmorning mochi" I said and turned around and hugged him back

"What did you dream of last night"

(Jimin pov)🎉

*Flashback*

I entered her house and greeted her parents "Goodmorning Jimin'shi" her mom said. " Your cupcake is upstairs still asleep" her dad giggled.

I ran upstairs into y/n's room and my eyes widened when I saw her undrssing herself in her sleep.

I giggled a bit and brushed my hand through her hair, but I stopped when she moaned my name "Jimin"

That's when I got hard and decided to wake her up.

I rubbed her arm "Cupcake wake up it's
11 o'clock" I whispered in her ear

She moved around and moaned "I'm tired  leave me alone Jimin'shi"

Then I got an idea " if you don't get up then I'll kiss you" I smirked.

"You don't have the guts, now let me sleep" she yawned and closed her eyes again.

This was the only chance I have to finally kiss my first and only crush so I did it.

(End of flashback)

"What did you dream of last night" I asked her and smirked

I saw her blush and she  immediately eat her breakfast.

(Y/n pov)🎉

Damnt Jimin why did you have to remind me about that dream.

I ate my breakfast fast when I felt my face go red.

Jimin sat on the couch and I layed down and put my head on his lap.