Sleepover

(Y/n pov)🎉

"Cupcake, let's have a sleepover at my place"
He smiled sweetly.
How could I reject that face.

"Sure, let's do it" I smiled back at him, then he pecked my forehead and picked me up and seated me on his lap so that I'm facing him.

"Jimin'shi!" I yelled at him  then I started laughing uncontrollably when he started dancing.

(1 hour later)

When we entered Jimin's house I screamed "I'm home" and ran towards his bedroom and jumped on his bed making myself comfortable and I closed my eyes.

I was about to fall asleep when I heard a husky voice "don't sleep yet cupcake, we still have to watch movies and dance and sing and cook and eat and then we can cuddle and sleep" Jimin pouted.

"Can't we just skip to the cuddling and sleeping part" I moaned

He picked me up bridle style and placed me on the kitchen counter.

Then he made popcorn and once it was done popping he placed it on the table in the living room.
Then he came back to me and picked me up i wrapped my legs around him and put my arms around his neck and placed my head on his shoulder.

"Let's watch a movie now cupcake" he said in an exited way.

He sat down on the couch and placed me on his lap so that I'm facing the TV as he chose a movie.

I leaned back and placed my head on his chest

I kept moving around because I wasn't in a  comfortable position

"Y/n stop moving around"
He said in a deep voice

"I'm trying to sit comfortably, and why are you calling me by my name, you always call me cupcake"

"Y/n stop moving around"

"Stop calling me by my name" I raised my voice a little bit

"Cupcake your going to wake up something, now please stop moving or else I won't be able to control myself" he shouted.

"Huh what do you mean I'm going to wake up something,  and what do you mean by you won't be able to control yourself" I looked at him confused.

I didn't care I just kept on moving trying to sit comfortably when I felt something hard underneath me. Then I realized what he meant when he said I'm going to wake something up.

I immediately got off his lap and sat on the couch next to him.

My eyes widened when he placed me in a position so that I'm laying down on the couch and his on top of me.