READ

THIS NOTE IS IMPPRTANT.

1st thing's first:
There will be moments that have some triggers for some people. I will try my best to put a TW notice above the chapters or above the section of the chapter with those triggers, so you could skip it. I will also put a few key points of that chapter/section at the VERY bottom, where I write my author notes so you won't miss anything :)
.
.
.
.
Secondly:
There will be adult language in here. If you see any curse words I don't want to see a comment about it, because this is your warning. If you don't like, or aren't old I enough for it, this isn't the place for you my guy.
.
.
.
.
3rd:
I'm going to try to write these BB characters as though they are actually from the late 19th century sometimes. So if you see ANYTHING that isn't cool in today's time, and the mc reacts to it, that's me saying I DON'T AGREE WITH IT EITHER. It is NOT how I see something, I'm just trying to make this a little more accurate.
.
.
.
.
4th point:
This fanfic will be written to a female mc. There will be female pronouns used and so forth. I'm so sorry if you wanted something else or aren't 100% comfortable with it 😔 This is just how I wanted to write it
Thank you for understanding

And that's that for the warnings/points of info.
If you are uncomfortable with any of this, please go read another story. I'd hate to lose you, but your mental heath and comfort are more important than a fanfic.

Now a note for 'those' readers.
:)
You ain't getting a lemon sweety. And you're not getting a make-out scene either.

And one last note for everyone!!!
I'm going to try to make this detailed. I'm going to try my best to give the mc (the one you are placing yourselves into, reader) a personality. I'm going to try to make them have a thought process and their own reasonings.
I want this fanfic to actually be a story where you can imagine yourself in this world. My goal is to give you guys (and me too) an experience.
(There is also going to be some of my own creations in here, so it's not strictly fanfiction, but also fantasy.)
So its going to be long, it may possibly be drawn out, if you're here for a quick in and out, this ain't the story for you.

WITH ALL OF THAT BEING SAID, I HOPE YOU ENJOY! AND ONTO THE STORY WE GO!!
- Nøå