― 𝙏𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙫𝙚

Warning: Major Spoiler! Do not continue if you have not read the manga!

Chapter Twelve || In Another Life

AKIRA FELT LIKE screaming, but she couldn't even utter a word. She bent on her knees, her shaky hands immediately pressing on his open wound. Her breathing became rapid and short as her heart rate increased.

She knew her best friend was wild and adventurous, but she never thought he would do something so stupid.

Chifuyu had Baji in his arms, crying out for him. Takemichi kept begging for answers with tears filling his eyes.

God stay with me, Baji...

Kazutora stood up with a sinister smile, "Mikey, you're next. You're gonna die along with him,"

"Shut up. I'll beat you to death," Mikey hissed.

Akira wasn't even aware of her tears flowing. She was beyond terrified. Her hands pressed down firmly around the knife in his abdomen, desperately trying to stop the blood from flowing.

"Takemichi, come closer," Baji whispered.

The blond followed, kneeling beside Akira.

"Kisaki is the enemy. I realised that when Pah stabbed Osanai. I just happened to catch Kisaki proposing that to Mikey. Kisaki is not... our Third Division Captain," Baji informed him.

"Toman was formed by the seven of us. No matter what happens, Pah's the only Captain of The Third Division," he went on, a smile plastered on his face.