Runway

Chapter one: The Mystery boy

"Janet get your sorry little butt back in the house right now you little piece of ...." I was running as fast as my legs can go away from that crazy man my mom calls her husband. I wanted to go and hide over at my boyfriend house but i knew that they  would make him look for me there. I decided to go run to the local park , just because there is woods back there and  I could easy run into them.  I ran for a long time until I was in the park. I didnt dare stop to look back. I found some bushs near the gate that lead to the woods. I checked my phone to see if my mom called or at least anybody was wondered. I saw that my my guy friends James Cooks left me a message and asked of "  I wanted to hang out". I texted him and hide in the bushes for now. james and I have been best friends, we were so close that I could sleep over his house and he can sleep over mine. He is from  london so he has that sexy accent that all the girls fall in love with. I miss him so much , people say that we are so close that we could make a really cute couple. I texted him saying me meet at the woods at the park on smith street."  ' he asked why and i rtold him, that my stepdad has been drinking again.'  " with that said he texted me back and said i will come and you and i can spennd the week at my parents cabin. ' I smiled when he meantion his parents cabin house. " we send every summer there, one summer we got to drunk that we ended having sex together and it was so good. The thought of his hands on my body and kisses made want to go to the cabin house. he texted me back three minutes later saying he was around the cournter. He came out of his car and walked over to me. "Are you ok baby girl." ? " I smiled , he never calls me baby girl unless he wants to do it tonight or just because he misses me so much." I kissed him and we ended up making out. I kissed him back again and agian . we got into the car and drove to his house to get somethings and headed to his parents cabin.

chapter 2

janet you can come into my room you know. I know James but you are horny and i just want to cuddle with you tonight. 'Janet i am not horny i am just really happy to you.