Uzumaki Vs Seven Swordsmen of the mist

As they on they went to wave country they will across the biggest water around the land of waves since they waiting for the transportation in a minute .

As minutes pass the transport is arriving in time as team 7 well as kakashi and Tazuna about to ride but to naruto well.

"Naruto are you gonna get on the boat" kakashi said.

"No kakashi sensei I'm going to do a water walking in stealth but better be ready " Naruto said in a serious tone.

As everyone nodded as kakashi just surprised that he learn the water walking but the others well they got a bit jealous and to lakeside he nodded as well.

As in few minutes they saw the giant bridge but this is far as they go to travel in secrecy because Gato goons are in Patrol Security but to naruto he can obliterated them in out of existence .

As ever of the boat and start walking to Tazuna home as soon they been interrupt by a mist kakashi however he felt something is not right as sakura felt fear around it as to sasuke he felt uneasy feeling about this one to Tazuna well just fear something to naruto well he is not afraid of it.
Because it's definitely a hidden mist jutsu from the land of water.

As suddenly they heard a noise coming from the bush as naruto throw the kunai into the bush in which finding the team seven are observing as naruto head that bush and saw a traumatized rabbit it's white.

"Naruto baka why are you killing That poor rabbit".sakura screeching like a brat.

To naruto he gave her a killing intent to sakura to keep her mouth shut. As he about to said "kakashi sensei it's seem this rabbit it doing it's habitat but it's color are white do you think it's a distraction" naruto said.

"It's definitely right naruto the climate change is summer and yet somehow this rabbit is just a distraction it's means " "Everyone Get Down " kakashi said as a sound came appear as sakura sasuke Tazuna and kakashi duck to cover the attack

to naruto he use his Beryllium Bronze skin in his both hands and arms to grab the weapon as team 7 shock that naruto just block the weapon and naruto throw back at it in peace .

"Well ,Well it seem someone who block my attack ".Unknown man said.

"Well If isn't kakashi the sharingan the thousands copy of the jutsu "
Unknown figure said

To sasuke he surprised that kakashi thought he is the Uchiha clan but he will find out soon.

"Zabuza Momochi the demon swordsmen of the mist and failure attempt to kill the Fourth Mizukage Yagura the jinjuriki of the 3 tails Isobu "Naruto said

To kakashi he knows that naruto learned every enemy from the bingo book.

It didn't expect a kid would know that Zabuza failed to attempt to kill the mizukage to Zabuza how on earth did he knows that that Yagura is the 'human sacrifice ' of the 3 tails and he heard to naruto that he knows the 3 tails name.

To kakashi how on earth did he knows that well he must think that his uncle Retakka Hajime Uzumaki was the one who knows the tail beasts and Kage because knowledge is power .

And Tazuna well this kid is definitely will save their nation.

As Zabuza is piss off as he used the jutsu "Water style :Water dragon jutsu" as the team scatter as naruto jump in the air and landed while kakashi he knows that this mission is impossible to defeat Zabuza as Kakashi said "sakura, sasuke stay guard this mission is dangerous I gonna stop naruto "

As he about to say and naruto said "Kakashi this not your fight it's mine "

"but naruto he way out of your league" Kakashi said