The final battle at the bridge

It's been weeks that naruto stop Zabuza using his the armor of the golden master since its power are limited time only to use but he considered it as a back up weapon.

It weeks ago naruto just meditate the area of collecting chakra energy but since he learn sage mode and doing a training of collecting nature chakra.

As time go on kakashi got the report of his theory that Zabuza isn't dead because the hunter use that senbon to pressure point from his neck to pretend he is not dead its seem sasuke & sakura need to train from Kakashi to naruto he doesn't need training because of the savage trial he been practice a lot in his 3 years so kakashi doesn't need to interupt naruto.

To sasuke he will demand the weapon of naruto use but he will do the council in konoha to surrender but unknown to him naruto use a mind reading technique to scan of their sin.

So he will  hand over the uzu state to sasuke good luck with that naruto will give them an eternal suffering of their crimes using the SCP contract.

As time its night time its dinner time
Its seem this young boy named inari is yelling about the mission he believe that gato because they will die but to naruto he told him that.

"Kid let me tell you something that Gato is nothing but a coward a weakling he made this suffering to all in wave but now , Your father will be dissapointment to you if you don't change but sometimes a real hero is doesn't mean they are stronger and big its about good deed okay " Naruto said.

As he left from the scene as Inari just heard what naruto said and he will think about it.

Time skip

Morning we see the team are heading towards the bridge and the assassination process well never stop
We see the team 7 are fighting kakashi is fighting Zabuza while sasuke is fighting the fake hunter nin

While the house

We see some thugs are trying to get tsunami and inari well he saw the thugs are doing to rape her and inari is fighting back and the thugs are gonna do the thing until they get slash something.

He wore a purple kimono and a black hair and his looks are half side his side is human the other its has six eyes and welding a katana.

With a terrifying look

Kokushibo : Don't worry I was sent by naruto

He said in a sympathy tone

As inari looking at him he is human but he is not evil.

As he about to walk away and tsunami said.

Tsunami : Thank you and can you please say the name you send by naruto.

Kokushibo said : I'm Kokushibou uppermoon 1

As he left from the scene

The bridge until.