Chapter 2: chewed out by the commander

Chapter 2

Rebound POV

"Well that was a mess" a femme snarked from somewhere behind us probably the new femme Zeta, honestly I don't know why high command picked her pod up 30 cycles ago since the security director threw a fit once she was on board. Though I wonder if it was a smart idea since now Stardance was on the Fritz every other click cause of it , quickly I was drawn from my processor by a gruff growling retort by another crewmate maybe Abysslocke from what I could tell "Ya Think Zeta?!" From what I was told along with the detective work with Breakdance that the maximal was a former pred turning over a new leaf and worked with the dino bots as tracker but so far the mighty tracker & scout refused to share their alt .

"Alright Alright take it down a notch and return to your quarters " a voice barked clearing away except for myself, Galaxyjumper, obsidian and the new voice who finally turned to us " Ree why didn't you step in?" Scolded Sniper shot my younger sister and commanding officer since the elite guard & wreckers were technically sharing a ship.

"I didn't think it was my place ya know since technically it is your ship" the blank look I got in return said nothing but the annoyance I got from the sibling bond totally foresaw my chewing out.

Primus help me

Chapter end