Chapter Thirty Six

━━━━     /     CHAPTER THIRTY SIX . . .
Scream ✷ teen wolf

━━━━━ ∙ ∙ ∙ ━━━━━

"What are we doing?" Scott asked Stiles while he Stiles and Eve approached a truck parked in the schools parking lot.

"You'll see. Hold on. Okay. Stand right there. Do you have your keys?" Stiles asked Scott who them pulled them out of his pocket. "Perfect. Hold 'em up like so. Just like that." Stiles said positioning Scott's hand. "Now, whatever happens, just think about Allison. Try and find her voice like you did at the game. Got it?" Stiles asked and Scott nodded. "Okay" stiles said glancing at the truck "just keep holding it right there and Eve come with me" stiles said grabbing her hand.

While Eve walked with stiles towards the truck Stiles pulled out his own keys. He than ran one of his keys along the side of the car creating a long scratch. Eve and Scotts faces mirrored each other's both having dropped jaws. Stiles then led Eve to stand a few feet away from the truck and shouted "hey, hey, hey, dude! What do you think you're doing to that truck, bro!"

This gained the attention of the four guys standing a few feet away the truck being one of theirs.

"What the hell!" The guy who owned the truck shouted at Scott who was standing there in shock of the whole situation.

"Ow! My god. Wow"

"That's gotta hurt"

Stiles and Eve said at the same time after the guy who owned the truck right hooked Scott in the jaw. Scott then went to fight back but was knocked down again.

Stiles and Eve watched the monitor on coach's phone as it kept beeping while Scott was now getting beat up by all four of the guys.

"Stop! Stop it right now!" Mr. Harris shouted at the guys kicking Scott who was on the ground. "What do you idiots think your doing?" Harris asked the three of them. Stiles held coach's phone up showing the heart monitor beeping going.