Cat is sore, careful, he'll bite!

A slow, tender kiss is shared between the two of them. The painful feelings and the longingness are now gone. With fully closed eyes, these lovers devour each other warm lips as if nothing has happened a minute ago. 

Simon slowly slid his tongue inside Hanz's lips, moving romantically as he places his right hand on the other's waist caressing it making Hanz's hair raised. 

He is now like a hungry puppy eager to bite the cat in front of him. 

Hanz's felt that this kissing will lead to something more tonight. So he decided to take the initiative to lead his little puppy to happiness.

Hanz grabs Simon's hand and places it on the button of his pants, "Un- unbutton it Bao, please." a soft whispering voice was heard from him. 

"Do anything you want with me, mmmm".  Hanz continues to speak in between moans, trying to keep his puppy aroused.

However, Simon doesn't need to be told what to do. He's been waiting for this moment, now that Hanz gave him permission, he can't be stopped.

He picks up Hanz and brought him to the queen-size bed making their bodies as one.

The next morning, Hanz woke up seeing a man staring so lovingly at him, smiling and stroking his hair. 

"How's your sleep?" Simon asks while planting a kiss on his forehead.

Hanz wanted to say sweet words and compliment him but he remembers the experience he went thru last night, that's... that's shocking. So, instead of sweet words in the morning, he showers Simon with his nagging.

"Is it your first time?! How can you not know where to put it?! I told you to slow down, why didn't you listen to me?!" 

His body is sore because of the lack of experience of his partner and he felt like crying in this unbelievable situation.

"Bao, so... sorry. I promise I'll be gentle next time. It's just that.. it's.. it's my first time making love. You are my first boyfriend and I haven't had any girlfriends before. Can... can you teach me how to.. do it better?" 

Simon looks at Hanz with his puppy eyes, persuading his baobei to teach him the better ways so he won't hurt him again next time.

"Let's take it slow next time. It's my first time having sex with a guy so... let's do some research together."

What else could he say? He wasn't an expert either and he wasn't the top, to begin with. Wait, how did he end up being at the bottom? Ah! yes, those puppy eyes. Those puppy eyes will appear if Simon wanted to get something. He was so soft of those puppy eyes and because of that, he is so sore now.

"Then, can we do the research now Bao?" an evil grim flashed on the evil puppy's face, wagging his invisible tail.

"No!" a loud and firm no from Hanz.

"Please?" again looking at Hanz with his teary puppy face.

"Don't use that face again. I'm gonna take a shower." 

Hanz stands up quickly from the bed, he fears that if he stays there for too long he will be "devoured" once again.

"Let's shower together!" the puppy exclaimed with full of excitement.

"No! stay there." 

He wanted to escape but this little puppy is trying to find ways as well. 

"I'm hungry, will you please order food for me Bao? please?" 

And so he thought to use his ultimate weapon as well, Simon's total care for him.

"Oh! ok2 Bao. I will order food, go take a shower now."

Success! Now, he will be able to rest before the next fight happens again. That was close.

~~~

After taking a shower, they eat and talk about the whole story of Hanz meeting with Zi. It turns out that Zi returned from Australia after learning that Hanz is having a relationship with a male actor.

That kiss they made in the dressing room was spread in the entertainment circle, somebody saw it in the gap of the door. 

It was a heartfelt talk between them, Zi was happy that finally, Hanz discovered his true self and is happily in love.

"I'm sorry for being an asshole Zi. I'm sorry for taking you for granted and for not giving you the love that you deserved. And thank you for breaking up with me, thank you because that break up led me to meet him."

Hanz was full of smiles while talking to her, his eyes sparkling mentioning Simon and his heart beat fast as he said these words.

"I'm scared that if he knew that we met he will think that I don't love him. He is still immature so I better leave now before anyone sees us."

Hanz gestured to move but Zi stops him.

"Look at you, you are stinking with love around your body and you're so proud of it. Well, I'm happy that you discovered yourself now and that you found the person to love. Hanz, you don't need to say sorry to me. I know who you are and what you are from the beginning. I want you to be happy now."

He was happy hearing it, he felt move that someone accepts him and not judge him.

"Then, I will leave now. I have a flight to catch."

It was already his plan to visit Simon in the UK a few days before the shooting ends. He wanted to surprise him but upon landing at the airport he saw the news of him and Zi circulating online.

He senses something bad seeing this, he immediately opens UsChat to call Simon but he received hundreds of messages instead. In each message, Simon begs him to respond. 

His heart was crushed hearing Simon's voice sobbing so hard.

~~~

"Bao, will you go on a trip with me?" Hanz asks full of anticipation.

~~~

A/N:

We have been getting a lot of JunZhe candies since last week so forgive my super delayed update. I needed time to digest everything they throw. 

The story is about to end. What should I write next? 

ABO theme or a Psycho lover? hmmm *thinking emoji.

Anyway, I tried to write a smut scene here but I can't... I need more practice for that *crying emoji